Navasota Rattlers vs. Tyler Chapel Hill Bulldogs

Rattler93

Last response to you, since your AN idiot. That way the good fans can get back to talking about the game.

No they don't get the trophy, but they get to give the other one a noogy at Christmas dinner. Happy now, dude?

You're the one talking about scrimmages.

Navasoto wins this game because games are oy things you can win. Only A idiot would think you can win a scrimmage.

So long Chapel Hill. Time for y'all to try and run off your coach.

You're the one talking about scrimmages.

Navasoto wins this game because games are oy things you can win. Only A idiot would think you can win a scrimmage.

So long Chapel Hill. Time for y'all to try and run off your coach.

I have to agree here. You don't win scrimmages on the scoreboard. You can have a successful scrimmage, but you can't win one.

These CH people on the smoaky forum really kill me. First they believe they actually have a chance, now they go fb page watching to see what our FANS are up to. They are trying everything to make themselves feel better about this beatin that's coming on Friday lmao

There's always a chance. Some chances are greater than others but there's always a chance.

GO BLUE!

These CH people on the smoaky forum really kill me. First they believe they actually have a chance, now they go fb page watching to see what our FANS are up to. They are trying everything to make themselves feel better about this beatin that's coming on Friday lmao

They are stalker a from what I gathered. And they hate the jet sweep.