Kirbyville vs Whitney

come on people cut this dude some slack!  I mean come on!   

so what !!  he is a Whitney fan!   Let him enjoy.  Whitney is a winning program that is playing in the 2nd round.......every Vidor fans at least deserves to know what that feels like a little!  Let him be a part of a winning team for a change!    :D  ;)

Get shots in while you can Aaron.

Out front of ATT Stadium with one bunch of Whitney Wildcats now.

you know im just messing with ya!   Good luck with them Whitney Cats tonight at ATT Stadium !  Look forward to following your grandson in a few years!  so tonight Im cheering for Whitney Cats in Dallas but the ones in College Station I hope have a bad night!

Good game tonight guys, I wish yalls team the best of luck in the playoffs. I hope that the injured players heal quickly. Our coaches made some mistakes, why the hell would you keep giving a quality running team a shirt field with onside kicks. My son #1 had a good nigh so im a happy parent. Ill check back for responses in morning so let her rip guys.

Wildcat backer, I will be here tomorrow morning, win or loose. You do the same so that either one of us gets to talk smack. Its all about our kids and just a "little " pride we have in them. Lets hope that the boys have a good, safe, football game. If yall just happen to win, I will continue watching this thread and support your "black swarm" all the way to the championship. My son is Randy Cantwell #1, he is a starting wide receiver. Tonight when yall see him, yall will know why Im so proud of him. He is not the "star" athlete and doesn't get much respect but when it comes down to the nut cutting he gets the yardage that lets the star athletes get the glory.

Congrats to Whitney on a good season. Played hard all night and never gave up. Very impressed with receiving corp! including your son! I know you are proud!

your kick butt quarterback did well considering he was beat up all night. If anyone is confused about what the term "black swarm" means just ask him..I bet he can explain it pretty well this morning.

Estes, your sack leader, he alright I guess, he was in the backfield a few times. I bet he does really well against a drop back qB but turns out he is not so good at running down backs. lol

Great game Cats! Keep rolling!

Great game "black swarm", yall definitely have a good team. I wish yall all the luck and hope yall will come home with a championship. I hope that the injured player is healing quickly. It was a good game! I enjoyed seeing my son make the receptions that he did. I really don't understand why the hell Whitney kept kicking on-side kicks to such a powerful running team. Why the hell would we let yalls offense start at the 40 everytime. Nuff said, I will quit venting. Good luck to the wildcats. I hope that the injured players heal quickly so they can move on to the next level.