Kirbyville vs Whitney

He might be in timeout by now,  I think he has fell off the wagon and pulling for Rusk to win,,if you know what I mean!   When I left he was talking crap to his own admins.  I think there was alot of expectation there this year and it all came down at once and some of them Malakoff people are having trouble dealing with it.  Oh well!  I hope this elementary offense and undisciplined defense of Kirbyville does better this week

To the bandana dude pulling for Whitney who pointed out their 28pt 'blowout' win over a 4th place team......well fyi, Kirbyville won too.....by 30pts.....over a 3rd place team. I could be wrong, but some people might say that's more impressive. Kirbyville by 2 td's. Congrats to Whitney on their 10-2 final record though. ;-)

Wow, you kville guys are really good at math...

He usually stalks the Vidor threads imparting his "knowledge" over there.  They just dismiss him..  Evidently he has nothing to do so he's going to come over to Kirbyville. Don't let him get to ya

Again ding dongs...my grandson is a Whitney Wildcat, forgive me for not acknowledging your greatness. Shame on you if you lose.

Again ding dongs...my grandson is a Whitney Wildcat, forgive me for not acknowledging your greatness. Shame on you if you lose.

Any one of us would be quick to say good luck to you and your grandson if you were to man up and show a little more class towards us. The way you're conducting yourself though is ridiculous and that's why you're getting the responses you are. We're not asking for you to acknowledge our greatness anyway btw. Come Fri night, you'll get to see it.. Kirbyville by 3td's is my pick now.. 

:)

Any one of us would be quick to say good luck to you and your grandson if you were to man up and show a little more class towards us. The way you're conducting yourself though is ridiculous and that's why you're getting the responses you are. We're not asking for you to acknowledge our greatness anyway btw. Come Fri night, you'll get to see it.. Kirbyville by 3td's is my pick now.. 

:)

I started out on this thread making a prediction....you guys are the ones who have shown no respect son. I thought this thread was Kirbyville vs. Whitney, not the kirbyville worship and praise thread.

Whitney has some surehanded WRs from what I see, QB not too shabby, but their D leaves alot to be desired.

Kville by 2 TDs in a possible shootout.

According to Maxpreps one (#11) receiver has over 1600 yards the next in line is their running back (#23) with over 1000 yards. Those are the two to worry about. Contain them and keep the pressure on the QB and it will be a good night.

If Whitney was in our district they probably would have started basketball two weeks ago. Just saying.

I think them and Kountze would have been a very good game. But don't be fooled, if Kirbyville comes out with the big head (although I don't expect them too), Whitney has the talent and coaching to beat them.

Any offense that has put up the numbers Whitney has is no slouch (no matter who they have played) Whitney will score, so will Kirbyville though! I do not believe Whitney has played a defense as good as Kirbyvilles. I think Kirbyvilles defense will hold Whitneys offense more than Whitneys defense holds Kirbyvilles offense.
Im going with Kirbyville in a shoutout.
Kirbyville- 57
Whitney- 44

LOL  I mean come on!  you started the thread predicting against the "mildcats" and calling them knucklehead... you got the exact response you was looking for!

You haved learned well, young Jedi! The board would be really boring otherwise. I'm mad they're playing on Friday and I have to miss to see my grandson. I got the same responses from the Newton fans last year. Life is good.

Thought I would chime in on ya'lls conversation with a point of view from a wildcat parent.....whitney wildcat proud parent. Before yall start doing the victory dance you should look at our kids stats, kick ass quarterback, leading receiver, and a running back yall will get to know real quickly. With that being said.......wait till yall's quarterback gets to know JT Estes, remember that name ( leads the entire state of texas in sacks, he is a pit bull. We will see yall soon!

Thought I would chime in on ya'lls conversation with a point of view from a wildcat parent.....whitney wildcat proud parent. Before yall start doing the victory dance you should look at our kids stats, kick ass quarterback, leading receiver, and a running back yall will get to know real quickly. With that being said.......wait till yall's quarterback gets to know JT Estes, remember that name ( leads the entire state of texas in sacks, he is a pit bull. We will see yall soon!

No one is discounting your team. My remark said in my opinion, based on what team stats show, that our district was tougher, which I felt has helped us grow as a team. Your kick ass quarterback....etc achieved those stats based partly on the caliber of team he went against. If your district carried similar talent, I apologize now, I'm just not familiar with it. See ya Friday.

I found this thread while trying to find stats on Kirbyville, couldn't find any on max preps ( not sure why ). I know that yall have a tough district, I remember newton! Our wildcats may not have as good a district as yall's but our coaches prepared the kids well, had them playing 4a schools in preseason, plus Cameron ( they were a state championship team). The thing about our district is we play teams like Grandview and they hate us, its a blood battle  with them, and glen rose ( lots of money for all the best coaches, equipment, etc. } and McGregor ( bunch of corn fed country boy beast. Whitney has gone from being a door mat to the top of the food chain in a matter of 3 years. It has been 30 years since we have been undefeated in our district, and our only loss was to a state champion team. Our boys have something to prove this year, time for them to get the respect. It will be a good game, win or loose, we will be proud of our wildcats. I'm sure ya'll are used to making the playoffs so the defeat wont be as painful for you. " JUST KIDDING". Its gonna be a good game. My prediction is whitney wins by 2 tds. Have a safe trip down to college station Friday.

I found this thread while trying to find stats on Kirbyville, couldn't find any on max preps ( not sure why ). I know that yall have a tough district, I remember newton! Our wildcats may not have as good a district as yall's but our coaches prepared the kids well, had them playing 4a schools in preseason, plus Cameron ( they were a state championship team). The thing about our district is we play teams like Grandview and they hate us, its a blood battle with them, and glen rose ( lots of money for all the best coaches, equipment, etc. } and McGregor ( bunch of corn fed country boy beast. Whitney has gone from being a door mat to the top of the food chain in a matter of 3 years. It has been 30 years since we have been undefeated in our district, and our only loss was to a state champion team. Our boys have something to prove this year, time for them to get the respect. It will be a good game, win or loose, we will be proud of our wildcats. I'm sure ya'll are used to making the playoffs so the defeat wont be as painful for you. " JUST KIDDING". Its gonna be a good game. My prediction is whitney wins by 2 tds. Have a safe trip down to college station Friday.

2tds ? Wow.

I was bored so I thought I would let yall in on some whitney stats. Our quarterback has thrown for 3849 yards, 43 touchdowns. We average 194 rushing yards and 362 recieving yards a game, not just a one sided team. Our defense has 54 sacks so far this season and 16 interceptions. Did I mention jt estes is a pit bull, 21 sacks by himself. All the teams this far in playoffs are quality. Get ready for some good football tomorrow.