Carthage 10 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 0 Final

WOSgrad

10-0...I wonder how WOS and Carthage would match up this year

WOS would win imo. Our wide recivers missed catchable balls, and I think we should have ran Winters and King at running back more. LCM could have beat this team. For some reason the last three weeks our offense has not been together on the passing game.   

Not really. Jared is a first year starter. Never asked to throw the ball that much. Lost our starting right guard, tight end and Runningback out in the 2nd quarter. WOS would beat us, no doubt. This is not the Carthage team(s) you are a custom to seeing. But, it's a fiesty one that plays well on Def. Has a great coaching Staff and will battle toe to toe with anyone without fear. Only losing 4 senior starters. Best playmaker is a freshman #8. Prolly won't get past ElCampo next week but stranger things have happened.

Good game LCM

My baby cousin had two picks. Sorry for bragging so much on him. Super proud

Not really. Jared is a first year starter. Never asked to throw the ball that much. Lost our starting right guard, tight end and Runningback out in the 2nd quarter. WOS would beat us, no doubt. This is not the Carthage team(s) you are a custom to seeing. But, it's a fiesty one that plays well on Def. Has a great coaching Staff and will battle toe to toe with anyone without fear. Only losing 4 senior starters. Best playmaker is a freshman #8. Prolly won't get past ElCampo next week but stranger things have happened.

Good game LCM

They played good on defense but our offense should have caught the ball. Do y'all usually run the ball more?

Good game LCM

Nothing wrong with a little bragging. Especially the way you do it. He's a great player. Because of the coaches, Carthage is always dangerous no matter how many people they lose/graduate. Good luck Bulldogs on the rest of the way. Great job LCM now yall have something to build on. Will be even better next year.

Nothing wrong with a little bragging. Especially the way you do it. He's a great player. Because of the coaches, Carthage is always dangerous no matter how many people they lose/graduate. Good luck Bulldogs on the rest of the way. Great job LCM now yall have something to build on. Will be even better next year.

You're right about getting better. In some ways. There is a good group of 8th graders coming from Mauriceville. They already have good size on them and you know they're going to grow a little more. The QB if he gets any taller than he is now with the arm he has, he will be ready to go as a sophmore. Of course there is a lot of things that changes the minds of kids at this age but it would be nice to have those kids stick together. And of course coaching those kids will have a big impact on how they develope and at LCM that will be another story down the road. 

You're right about getting better. In some ways. There is a good group of 8th graders coming from Mauriceville. They already have good size on them and you know they're going to grow a little more. The QB if he gets any taller than he is now with the arm he has, he will be ready to go as a sophmore. Of course there is a lot of things that changes the minds of kids at this age but it would be nice to have those kids stick together. And of course coaching those kids will have a big impact on how they develope and at LCM that will be another story down the road. 

BearBB2001, I will admit the play calling was a little better in this game. But they did do some things I didn't  care for and should have made some position adjustments imo. But who ever is the defense coordinator  we need to keep him. He had a very good game plan and the kids did great. IF we could have caught some balls we would be playing this week. Next year my brother will be a senior and I will hold him accountable if he drops the ball. lol