Dayton 56 Port Neches-Groves 44/Final

WOSgrad

McZeal is a sophomore. He has been a little hesitate, but is huge and fast. Next year with him and Giblin should be awesome. To bad it has to wait until then. BTW since we're in Basketball season, McZeal is freaking awesome to watch there too....

I understand, but you got take chance. Appeared BF was very conservative on the passing. Not too much down field, alot short routes.

McZeal is a sophomore. He has been a little hesitate, but is huge and fast. Next year with him and Giblin should be awesome. To bad it has to wait until then. BTW since we're in Basketball season, McZeal is freaking awesome to watch there too....

I understand, but you got take chance. Appeared BF was very conservative on the passing. Not too much down field, alot short routes.

Congratulations Broncos. You came to play and got the win tonight. Best of luck to you and the rest of your district throughout the playoffs.

Do we not have a member of the student body at PNG that can kick a football further than 15 yards?? Why with our defense would you continue to give Dayton the ball at midfield? It does not make sense.

Dayton always has our number. Another year with a 1st round exit in the playoffs. It's getting old.

First off congrats to Dayton usually a pretty classy bunch of fans. I always sorta looked at Dayton as being similiar to us in a lot of ways. Got a friend or two who are fans over there to them a big congrats on moving on and wish the Broncos the very best from here on out!!!!!!!  Good Luck!!!!!!!

Courtesy of Footballer 06 to all the participants that made this sweep possible. Now let's go get some more wins 21-5 A!!!!

WOW LMMFAO 😝😝😝😝😝😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀💀🙉🙈🙊

Ok now that was fun and won't kick an Injun when they're down. We're gonna need all the support we can get. So here goes? Great season and hug all them boys from 22-5A. I know they're heart broken. They've poured their heart and souls out in a game they love and we get the pleasure of supporting them and this is a part of the game that if you have compassion, it hurts. Somebody has to win and somebody has to lose, but only on the scoreboard cause to me they are all winners. Safe travels and remember it's only a game, a great GAME!!

where is tonto he said 21-5a weak and overrated

To be honest play calling tonight wasn't that bad. I'll rag him when he's a bonehead but got to support him when he does better. Normally all he does is throw it deep. Glad to see him spread around and use Blake Lane more. Kept us in the game in my opinion.

My takes from the game
1. I don't remember seeing PNG run outside as much as they did tonight, thought they would run right at em
2. Turnovers were the difference
3. Both teams played hard, but when you have two timeouts at the end of the first half, throw the bowl for a 7 yard gain to about the Dayton 40, then let 15 secs run off the clock and don't call timeout or run another play.
4. It looke like 3 on 2 with PNG's defense, Dayton had 3 split left or right and PNG had 2 defenders to the same side.
5. Was the best game 21-22 5A and both teams played hard.

Great season 21-5a but remember it never last very long. Especially the sweeps they are rare so enjoy this one. Its on us!!!!!! Next year this PN-G team has 8 offensive starters back and 6 defensive including our awesome reciever who missed the season from the third game on with a broken foot who is 6'3" 215 lbs he will be across from McZeal next season as McZeal is only a sophmore. Should be a fun year next year. Win some playoff games so we can say we got beat by a team who went deep

Congrats to my Broncos I new you would pull it out.

I went and watched all the play-off games this weekend between 21-5A&22-5A

This was the best game out of the 4 by far.

I know that Nederland won in your district but PNG played the best game out 22-5A really surprised you weren't the DS Champs.

You have nothing to hold your heads down about great ball club. It's always a fun to watch and very physical game between the Purple and White teams.

Safe travels home.

Way to go 21-5A on the sweep

Not bad for a week district very proud of all our area teams

Good luck to all as we move forward.

Go Broncos 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The only criticism I had with BF was the last drive of the 1st half. Had a good game plan and pulled a couple of tricks out of the bag when he needed them. The 2 turnovers killed us, but that's football. Was a very entertaining game and best of luck to 21-5A the rest of the way. PNG players hold your heads up, it was a great season! Looking forward to the 2015 season, Go Indians!

I recall a PNG team that was led by Junior QB #17 that lost to a scrappy Dayton team in the first round in 1998. Anyone else recall how that next season panned out? Last time we had a #17 behind Center

Ended with a loss right?

Kidding. You guys seem to have lots back... It'd be awesome if they duplicated the feat.