Sheldon C.E. King 55 Beaumont Central 23/Final

WOSgrad

Ok, here is my final post on the football thread for 2014. The CE King Panthers have placed me into retirement. Just some thoughts. Coach Foreman apparently doesn't know the history of Central and that they NEVER won a game at Clyde Abshire Stadium and I'll go out on a limb and say they never will in my lifetime. What's the deal with the band being late? No school song or nothing. In all my years that's a first. I will say the halftime performance was their best of the year. Guess they knew it was the last game.

Now to the game. I tip my hat to the coaching staff, players and fans of King. "Boys In Blue", despite our little beef early on, it was good chopping it up with you the last couple of weeks. The opening kickoff fumble was the start of the snow ball. You can't give a team like King a short field to work with. Then for Toby to start his first offensive series in our goal line power package, I knew we had lost this game and it was only 7-0 at that point. I won't say his name but I truly feel the reason the Jaguars could do nothing on offense is because of #7. I watched just about every game and tonight was his worst. It's like Coach Lee said "man don't get hurt, we have a basketball championship to go win". He must have been thinking about that cozy basketball gym because his mind wasn't on the game. You have to at least throw the ball to give your receivers a chance to make a play. Whaley didn't have a big game tonight but i feel like he gave 100% effort. Locke I thought balled out on defense, just needed about 4 more Locke's on the field. Never understood why your 2nd leading tackler #20 was on the sideline for so many plays. I hate our Seniors had to go out like this.

What I'd like to see next year is a true no huddle offense like King ran tonight. Every play signaled in. There is no excuse why it can't be done. Better offense schemes. Go find a true offensive guru. After every big play we did have, we turned around and did something stupid. That has to stop. I could go on and on. Once again good luck to King the rest of the way.

Man had to work late but it's 5am and in line at Abshier stadium to get a front row seat to see King vs Central. Hope the weak 21-5A co-district champs(had to throw that in there) can matchup with one of the many powerhouses in the Golden Triangle. Should be a great game. What time it start cause there's a Central coach right behind me in line????

Welcome to the Williams and Brantley show!  I witnessed one of the best QB/RB duos to ever don a King uniform.  The entire team is talented and we finally have a coaching staff that knows what they are doing!  The coaches put players in a position to win.  We are athletic, fast, and football smart.  I'm sure we will be prepared for next week against Ridge.

Welcome to the Williams and Brantley show! I witnessed one of the best QB/RB duos to ever don a King uniform. The entire team is talented and we finally have a coaching staff that knows what they are doing! The coaches put players in a position to win. We are athletic, fast, and football smart. I'm sure we will be prepared for next week against Ridge.

BOTTOM LINE BABY

Ok, here is my final post on the football thread for 2014. The CE King Panthers have placed me into retirement. Just some thoughts. Coach Foreman apparently doesn't know the history of Central and that they NEVER won a game at Clyde Abshire Stadium and I'll go out on a limb and say they never will in my lifetime. What's the deal with the band being late? No school song or nothing. In all my years that's a first. I will say the halftime performance was their best of the year. Guess they knew it was the last game.

Now to the game. I tip my hat to the coaching staff, players and fans of King. "Boys In Blue", despite our little beef early on, it was good chopping it up with you the last couple of weeks. The opening kickoff fumble was the start of the snow ball. You can't give a team like King a short field to work with. Then for Toby to start his first offensive series in our goal line power package, I knew we had lost this game and it was only 7-0 at that point. I won't say his name but I truly feel the reason the Jaguars could do nothing on offense is because of #7. I watched just about every game and tonight was his worst. It's like Coach Lee said "man don't get hurt, we have a basketball championship to go win". He must have been thinking about that cozy basketball gym because his mind wasn't on the game. You have to at least throw the ball to give your receivers a chance to make a play. Whaley didn't have a big game tonight but i feel like he gave 100% effort. Locke I thought balled out on defense, just needed about 4 more Locke's on the field. Never understood why your 2nd leading tackler #20 was on the sideline for so many plays. I hate our Seniors had to go out like this.

What I'd like to see next year is a true no huddle offense like King ran tonight. Every play signaled in. There is no excuse why it can't be done. Better offense schemes. Go find a true offensive guru. After every big play we did have, we turned around and did something stupid. That has to stop. I could go on and on. Once again good luck to King the rest of the way.

Thanks big fella man was just one of them games when T-WILL toating the rock like that and brantley going ham and our def flying we pretty nice. Yall coaches didn't have them prepared for us. But hey I loved the band had the whole king side rocking and shocking. Dont let this be your last post dont retire central football needs you.

2 things I wanna bring up...

In 2006, we got smacked around in a second round playoff game by LaMarque. I forgot the score, but it was pretty bad.

Last night, King slapped us around with a wet towel, Tray Williams had the biggest towel. Smh

What do both of these arse whippings have in common you may ask? They were both administered at Deer Park Amshire Stadium. Should've never agreed to play there. It was like deja vu.

Next, this game was decided in the first quarter. Why did King leave their starters in so long? Hmmm. This is the same coaching from Barbers Hill in 2006, I do believe, and his undefeated BH took a first round loss to these very same Beaumont Jags.score every chance you get.

Another observation. I don't think King threw a single pass in the second half. (Why do that and they can't even come remotely close to stopping the run).

Did William's average like 10 yards per pop last night?

How the hell did this team lose to Kingwood Park?

Williams will be back next year you say? Siiiiigh

Why was an old coach that was the defensive coordinators from our last trash coaching staff allowed to patrol the sidelines and converse with our kids? Isn't he an elementary school principal or something? Want to go to the game? Pay at the gate and sit with the rest of us... smh.

With the way the game was going and so many things that went wrong including coaching blunders, there should be no smiling on the sidelines. Maybe if you kick a Gatorade cooler over, take a helmet and throw it OR rip the defensive coordinator's headset off and tell him 'i'm taking over' would show that you mean business and that you're not ok with this.

A good thing is that we have Whaley back next year. Hes gotten better each year, so we'll be ok. I just hope that this coaching staff dont squander Whaley's talents like our last coaching staff squandered Robert Mitchell's talents a few years ago.

2 things I wanna bring up...

In 2006, we got smacked around in a second round playoff game by LaMarque. I forgot the score, but it was pretty bad.

Last night, King slapped us around with a wet towel, Tray Williams had the biggest towel. Smh

What do both of these arse whippings have in common you may ask? They were both administered at Deer Park Amshire Stadium. Should've never agreed to play there. It was like deja vu.

Next, this game was decided in the first quarter. Why did King leave their starters in so long? Hmmm. This is the same coaching from Barbers Hill in 2006, I do believe, and his undefeated BH took a first round loss to these very same Beaumont Jags.score every chance you get.

Another observation. I don't think King threw a single pass in the second half. (Why do that and they can't even come remotely close to stopping the run).

Did William's average like 10 yards per pop last night?

How the hell did this team lose to Kingwood Park?

Williams will be back next year you say? Siiiiigh

Why was an old coach that was the defensive coordinators from our last trash coaching staff allowed to patrol the sidelines and converse with our kids? Isn't he an elementary school principal or something? Want to go to the game? Pay at the gate and sit with the rest of us... smh.

With the way the game was going and so many things that went wrong including coaching blunders, there should be no smiling on the sidelines. Maybe if you kick a Gatorade cooler over, take a helmet and throw it OR rip the defensive coordinator's headset off and tell him 'i'm taking over' would show that you mean business and that you're not ok with this.

A good thing is that we have Whaley back next year. Hes gotten better each year, so we'll be ok. I just hope that this coaching staff dont squander Whaley's talents like our last coaching staff squandered Robert Mitchell's talents a few years ago.

BMT he had the big head an over looked k.park looking towards crosby got into a dog fight an like yall lastnight everthing that could go wrong went wrong I been telling people that tray is a savage and your right about the staters coach price was 3-7 3-7 1-9 at hamshire fannett then 3-7 3-7 at king now he 10-1 no way was he calling the dogs off Tray will be ready for ridgepoint trust in his personal trainer he'll be just fine. Now about our bet you owe me A EXTRA LARGE TUB OF MOVIE THEATRE BUTTER POPCORN AND A LARGE WHITE CHERRY ICEE…… 😝😝😂😂

Why did King leave their starters in so long? Hmmm. This is the same coaching from Barbers Hill in 2006, I do believe, and his undefeated BH took a first round loss to these very same Beaumont Jags.score every chance you get.
Another observation.

No, it is not the same staff that was at BH in 2006, unless 2 coaches constitutes the staff. King did not try to run the score up, Central's defense was just that bad. The DC at Central did spend 2 years st King and that defense was terrible as well.