Ozen vs Crosby state champs 2014 Prediction thread

What about 2 weeks after channelview?...PNG has 3 losses with 2 of them coming in OT and the other one 3 yards from tying the game up....I don't see anything special from Dayton the leads me to believe that y'all are going to beat us

Yeah ... yall dont have anyone like trey williams and john Brantley either.

I really enjoy when png and dayton meet. Unfortunately I'll miss it this year. Hope we can pull this one out and I can get on board for round 2.

On topic... crosby by 14

...but they were playing against the weakest defense in district, imo. That makes thwm look vetter than they really are. But I think Randle, Tyler, and Boyd will give Crosby some problems...

true, but some of those unforced miscues they had been having that we discussed wasnt evident like previous outings.

Yeah ... yall dont have anyone like trey williams and john Brantley either.

I really enjoy when png and dayton meet. Unfortunately I'll miss it this year. Hope we can pull this one out and I can get on board for round 2.

On topic... crosby by 14

i agree. Crosby by 14+. Defense is solid and it sounds like Ozen has trouble stopping the run.

yes... with the offense that cv hasn't seen since the 50s.

So with that said. Serious question here. Since no one in 6A runs that offense, Why did Channelview schedule Vidor? Whats the point? It didnt help prepare them for anything down the road.

Also I thought had PNG played BHill in bi-district the game week 11 against Vidor would have been a big advantage for PNG. Oh Well.

So with that said. Serious question here. Since no one in 6A runs that offense, Why did Channelview schedule Vidor? Whats the point? It didnt help prepare them for anything down the road.

Also I thought had PNG played BHill in bi-district the game week 11 against Vidor would have been a big advantage for PNG. Oh Well.

No clue. I dont coach at cv