Beaumont Central vs Houston CE King

King wins as they will jump on Central early and often. They have too much speed from what I've seen and hit harder than I expected, but who knows they were coming off a loss to KWP and played inspired with a chip on their shoulder and could have a letdown game. One things for sure if it was anything like the Crosby/King game get your popcorn ready and strap on your seatbelt folks cause it'll be a wild ride. Good luck to both squads on a safe and hard hitting game, but don't look now cause GR or Elkins is next on the menu....

King wins as they will jump on Central early and often. They have too much speed from what I've seen and hit harder than I expected, but who knows they were coming off a loss to KWP and played inspired with a chip on their shoulder and could have a letdown game. One things for sure if it was anything like the Crosby/King game get your popcorn ready and strap on your seatbelt folks cause it'll be a wild ride. Good luck to both squads on a safe and hard hitting game, but don't look now cause GR or Elkins is next on the menu....

FB06 I'll be there thursday to cheer yall on when yall win 42-14

King wins as they will jump on Central early and often. They have too much speed from what I've seen and hit harder than I expected, but who knows they were coming off a loss to KWP and played inspired with a chip on their shoulder and could have a letdown game. One things for sure if it was anything like the Crosby/King game get your popcorn ready and strap on your seatbelt folks cause it'll be a wild ride. Good luck to both squads on a safe and hard hitting game, but don't look now cause GR or Elkins is next on the menu....

You act like King is the only team in the area with speed. Just because Crosby couldn't handle and match up with it, doesn't mean we won't. You could probably take the majority of the King players and put them in Central uniforms and the Jaguar players in Panther uniforms and not really tell the difference. This game will come down to turnovers, in game and halftime adjustments...