PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

Yep. Not sure why we are even showing up at Stallworth. Should just call this one off. We have no shot at all. Zilch. Notta. Sure hope we save my tax money and leave the busses in the barns.
;)

That's probably what a lot of Klein oak fans thought having to play the Woodlands tonight but take a look what happened

Klein Oak 31
The Woodlands 14.....Final!!

Sure will be nice and quiet and relevant football talk once Tonto (jockTracker) and his band of papooses get steamrolled at my old stomping grounds come oh say right after the kickoff Saturday. That's too bad cause there's a couple of y'all Injuns that bring real insight but are brought down by these wannabe chief knuckleheads and y'all can take Fake94 with ya. Really chump your gonna come with records and scores you had to look up and hate on a playoff win along with saying your beloved Nederland team sucked. #proudazzwipe Im sure your peers should think highly about your fan loyalty as I'm pretty sure your one of them ( if you have the gas money and entry fee cash to get to the game) types that stand down at the bottom of the stands and micromanage or armchair coach every move the coach makes and think you could do it better. Please I scoff at your types as I cheer on a Winning team!!! Go King, Dayton and KP sweep these chumps out the football forums. Again I apologize to some of you that I have actually come to respect and enjoy your takes even ol' Buddy, lol.

LMAO… .. 21-5a BOYS AKA THE WEAK DISTRICT.