PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

Now your bashing people's 12 year olds; whose the child here, really c'mon man. You can't be serious about whining I know from me. BTW Since the only time you climb out from under your tepee or kennel (sorry your irrelevant as well haven't done enough research on you) is to whine about logic or stats or 7 on 7 is the day before your football season ends. Hope y'all have your purple or yellow chuck Taylor's dusted off.

I am just bashing you. That's it. I stick to easy targets. It becomes fun when people with thin skin get irate over message board smack talk. 

Sure will be nice and quiet and relevant football talk once Tonto (jockTracker) and his band of papooses get steamrolled at my old stomping grounds come oh say right after the kickoff Saturday. That's too bad cause there's a couple of y'all Injuns that bring real insight but are brought down by these wannabe chief knuckleheads and y'all can take Fake94 with ya. Really chump your gonna come with records and scores you had to look up and hate on a playoff win along with saying your beloved Nederland team sucked. #proudazzwipe Im sure your peers should think highly about your fan loyalty as I'm pretty sure your one of them ( if you have the gas money and entry fee cash to get to the game) types that stand down at the bottom of the stands and micromanage or armchair coach every move the coach makes and think you could do it better. Please I scoff at your types as I cheer on a Winning team!!! Go King, Dayton and KP sweep these chumps out the football forums. Again I apologize to some of you that I have actually come to respect and enjoy your takes even ol' Buddy, lol.

Will u teech me too foootballl?

Sure will be nice and quiet and relevant football talk once Tonto (jockTracker) and his band of papooses get steamrolled at my old stomping grounds come oh say right after the kickoff Saturday. That's too bad cause there's a couple of y'all Injuns that bring real insight but are brought down by these wannabe chief knuckleheads and y'all can take Fake94 with ya. Really chump your gonna come with records and scores you had to look up and hate on a playoff win along with saying your beloved Nederland team sucked. #proudazzwipe Im sure your peers should think highly about your fan loyalty as I'm pretty sure your one of them ( if you have the gas money and entry fee cash to get to the game) types that stand down at the bottom of the stands and micromanage or armchair coach every move the coach makes and think you could do it better. Please I scoff at your types as I cheer on a Winning team!!! Go King, Dayton and KP sweep these chumps out the football forums. Again I apologize to some of you that I have actually come to respect and enjoy your takes even ol' Buddy, lol.

Fake94, good one... As for the rest you got me pegged dead on. I think I've missed 2-3 of our games the last 10 years. We've won those games(Pearland Dawson 2 years ago (5 yr wedding anniversary and Central this year-biz trip) so maybe I should stay away lol. I've been to all the Ned/Crosby games. Mostly close games, one beat down at yalls place when the Twins ran wild and one beat down by us the year before at our place when the Twins were completely shut down. All in all Crosby is an above average team, but with all the 4.3 40s and "gonna win state" comments we hear every year, it's hard to like or pull for them. Your last two predictions have been pretty typical, predicting a win vs CEK (loss)and a shutout of Ozen who scored 24. Good luck next week.

I am just bashing you. That's it. I stick to easy targets. It becomes fun when people with thin skin get irate over message board smack talk. 

Believe me with all honesty I never get irate or can't take a little ribbing, besides it's only football there are a lot worser things to worry about. Now if you want to get in a bashing contest that's cool, but you better be ready to put a couple extra layers on yourself and bring your "A" game. Tick tock 22-5A tick tock. This time it's gonna work.. I hope.. 

Fake94, good one... As for the rest you got me pegged dead on. I think I've missed 2-3 of our games the last 10 years. We've won those games(Pearland Dawson 2 years ago (5 yr wedding anniversary and Central this year-biz trip) so maybe I should stay away lol. I've been to all the Ned/Crosby games. Mostly close games, one beat down at yalls place when the Twins ran wild and one beat down by us the year before at our place when the Twins were completely shut down. All in all Crosby is an above average team, but with all the 4.3 40s and "gonna win state" comments we hear every year, it's hard to like or pull for them. Your last two predictions have been pretty typical, predicting a win vs CEK (loss)and a shutout of Ozen who scored 24. Good luck next week.

As I've stated before, if you really want me to start predicting these 14-18 year olds football games and nail about 90% I can, just ask my bookie, but on here there's no satisfaction or money to be made. I have a little more fun going against the proverbial grain and enticing a little debate and controversy to keep the blood flowing. Much more entertaining and down right funny. Just let me know and we can get serious, but that'll have to wait its three o'clock and I'm fixing to watch some real TV, Maury is on and I must know if this guy from Port Neches is the baby daddy. Get back to ya...

I was bored at work and decided to look up past playoff. Nederland has 36 appearances, PNG and Dayton both have 30 and Crosby with 25 central 20 Ozen 10 KWP 4 couldnt find anything on king. I find it interesting Barbers hill has most playoff appearances than any og them with 37. I guess that shows how much I know about them.

BTW yes I was really bored at work. and no this is not a knock on any teams

[quote name="Footballer06" post="1585195" timestamp="1415979683"]Who is BF?? You must become relevant first and after Dayton disposes of you then I'll come find you on the basketball threads to see if your relevant there...[/quot

I said pick me because you are a easy target.. I can outwit your mouth any day.. As far as basketball goes I don't really care.. Let's just say my basketball IQ is about as bad as your football IQ.. I thought you took a few days off after the Crosby loss to mend your wounds, but now your back.. Here's the deal 06... Your posts show me your a newbie... You know, new to winning... It shows up in all your posts.. Then pop a few sly remarks on you and you revert to childish behavior... I can take all your antics, I find them funny... At the end of the day, we all know the facts... Your a good laugh to all of us.... This might possibly be my last week to jack with you, but Im Sure going to give it to you while I can... See I'm used to winning and used to losing.. It's all part of the game... Your the other end, used to losing, new to winning... So in a few years when your maturity level strengthens, you will begin to understand what Im
putting out... So a history lesson for you.. Relevance takes decades, not a few years... You have nothing to back your talk up with but nonsense.... I won't bore you with stats from the past, because in your heart, you know them... Enjoy these few weeks, since we know this could make or break your life for the year... Also, please keep up the nonsense on the posts, because you are often the butt end of many jokes..... And always remember.... Geico can save you money in 15 minutes......

And the disclaimer reads..... BF is a good coach...

And as a few post stated..... Change your shirt from Swagger, to CBB........

Please shoot back some non football related nonsense, like my teams better than yours.......