PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

ok what the record on the most pages for a first round football playoff forum? Purple and White is going to win this one.In all seriousness everytime these two teams meet it's an exciting game.PRAY no injuries and safe trips to and from game

Always an exciting game between PNG and Dayton. I agree, traveling mercies for all those on the road. Good Luck and God Bless to both teams for a safe and injury free game.

Got to meet BG last night and saw Liltex kinda like seeing 2 setx heavy hitters. Only one I missed was octfeb but it would have been weird seeing her in the stands instead of on the field anyway. One second mom meatloaf. I swear I never know what she is doing back there. Back on topic. Was at the King track meet last night otherwise known as the "Central beat down" thinking about today's Broncos PNG game. Every once in a while I would look up and see Williams or Brantley breaking one off but it got really boring so I would go back to today's matchup. PNG I'm sure will be a game opponent but if Central had the best defense in your district I just can't see PNG holding Dayton under 38 pts which will be more than enough for the win.

Got to meet BG last night and saw Liltex kinda like seeing 2 setx heavy hitters. Only one I missed was octfeb but it would have been weird seeing her in the stands instead of on the field anyway. One second mom meatloaf. I swear I never know what she is doing back there. Back on topic. Was at the King track meet last night otherwise known as the "Central beat down" thinking about today's Broncos PNG game. Every once in a while I would look up and see Williams or Brantley breaking one off but it got really boring so I would go back to today's matchup. PNG I'm sure will be a game opponent but if Central had the best defense in your district I just can't see PNG holding Dayton under 38 pts which will be more than enough for the win.

Williams looked awesome last night, but besides the 2 man show it was kind of a boring game.

It is going down......With all this smack talk both teams no where there weakness lies will there weakness be exploited. This game will be one for the books. I hear the beating of drums coming down 

i 10 and the stomping of hooves coming the other direction. Nothing better than TEXAS PLAYOFF FOOTBALL

It is going down......With all this smack talk both teams no where there weakness lies will there weakness be exploited. This game will be one for the books. I hear the beating of drums coming down
i 10 and the stomping of hooves coming the other direction. Nothing better than TEXAS PLAYOFF FOOTBALL

Got that right. Good Luck to all, safe travels and pray for injury free game.