PNG vs Vidor

NDNation

It's not they underachieved sometimes teams can alter your game plan, and it takes time to figure it out. That means a team preparation for you was scouted and executed properly. Sometimes when you figure it out it's to late.

The coaching factors in to the underachievement. If you can't adjust on the fly then you kind of share responsibility. Kids effort can only do so much

If the coach would stop throwing to 10 so much and get the ball around, maybe they could move the football better. The central game they shoulda been pounding the football with halfin and morse. Stop moving 10 to both sides so that he gets the ball all the time based on reads.

They were pounding the rock. The Central D was not going to be denied... Halfin finished with like 68 yards.

Halfin put in some work. He flat out ran the Central Defense to the endzone on the TD that was called back. Sparks did some running to.

There was a play where Halfin gave one of our players a stiffarm from hell for about 10 yards all the way to the end zone with him. That was some nice stuff! I'm not gonna even lie..

It's not they underachieved sometimes teams can alter your game plan, and it takes time to figure it out. That means a team preparation for you was scouted and executed properly. Sometimes when you figure it out it's to late.

Agree with this, our problem is we take too long to figure it out. Have to make adjustments quicker. 

Just to let you know, our starting Free safely was hurt. #2 is our backup rb and was playing FS. That's that kid that sparks caught on for that first long td catch. I seriously doubt that it would have happen on a taller and more athletic and better coached player at that position... so that would've been 1 less td off the board...

This season would have been different, had Giblin not been injured. Spotlight would have been spread around instead of on Sparks and McZeal. Less coverage, easier to get open.

Wholeheartedly agree with you on this one. I thing Giblin was poised to be one of the best receivers in the district.

Just to let you know, our starting Free safely was hurt. #2 is our backup rb and was playing FS. That's that kid that sparks caught on for that first long td catch. I seriously doubt that it would have happen on a taller and more athletic and better coached player at that position... so that would've been 1 less td off the board...

Maybe so...maybe not. We will never know the answer to that on that specific play...

Really Soulja! That's like saying if our starting linebacker #22 had been in the game, Central would have 3 less TD's off the board...

Really Soulja! That's like saying if our starting linebacker #22 had been in the game, Central would have 3 less TD's off the board...

I was just saying... since it was insinuated that had this or that happened. If Giblin played, the field could've been spread better and possibly could've won. So I threw my woulda, shoulda, coulda in. Lol