to teams going to playoffs

skipper

It's equal amount of seating on both sides. That's what i like about the Butch.. I don't like going to a stadium where one side is bigger than the other. Unfair advantage in the playoffs. Or going somewhere that doesn't seat half your fanbase.

I had no problem paying the 1 buck. The attendents were joking around that they weren't prepared, but they were very nice.

It's equal amount of seating on both sides. That's what i like about the Butch.. I don't like going to a stadium where one side is bigger than the other. Unfair advantage in the playoffs. Or going somewhere that doesn't seat half your fanbase.
I had no problem paying the 1 buck. The attendents were joking around that they weren't prepared, but they were very nice.

I can remember a 3rd round game we played in Montgomery several years back against Pflugerville Connally. The home side was big and the visitor side was real small. Connally had the home side with a hand full of fans. Central had standing room only on the cramped visitors side. That's one thing i like about the Butch, equal seating.

If you are griping about a dollar, you probably shouldn't be wasting gas (currently $2.79) following a football team...

Hey, Memorials stadium will be available, nothing happening there that weekend. Lol. Nice turf and pretty even seating on both sides. But they do charge a dollar as well. Hey Buddy, mighymouse490 and the rest of the PA posters wouldn't mind, that way they can watch some playoff football...

I saw 20 ' s and and 10 ' s in the attendents hands...so people were doing that. If you had your money ready it didn't hold up traffic at all. I'll pay for nice parking anyday. Better than hiking a mile in a muddy field or down a unlit street. And thanks BISD for having officers out there to direct traffic in the parking lot and on the street.

I can remember a 3rd round game we played in Montgomery several years back against Pflugerville Connally. The home side was big and the visitor side was real small. Connally had the home side with a hand full of fans. Central had standing room only on the cramped visitors side. That's one thing i like about the Butch, equal seating.

If you are griping about a dollar, you probably shouldn't be wasting gas (currently $2.79) following a football team...

Not sure where you seen I was griping about the dollar. I was simply stating you shouldnt have to pay for parking at a high school event. *rolls eyes*

Hey, Memorials stadium will be available, nothing happening there that weekend. Lol. Nice turf and pretty even seating on both sides. But they do charge a dollar as well. Hey Buddy, mighymouse490 and the rest of the PA posters wouldn't mind, that way they can watch some playoff football...

cool, to watch Central lose there yet again this yr ;)

Ok one more time.. I. Am. Not. Talking. About a. Stinking. Dollar. Seriously.... a dollar will not by no means ever break me... I know I am kot the only one who hopes it isnt played at Beaumont yet again! And if it is... who ever is in charge of selling copies of the games. How bout sending some of that money to the other school. Waiting for the blast!

I tried to run out to my truck and get a Aleve for a headache and was told, you leave, you pay to get back in. The young lady was not very friendly either. I then leaned back on the concrete wall for a second and she told me to get up and go sit back down in my seat with some serious attitude.  My vehicle was 40 feet from the gate. I really like the stadium and the parking, don't mind the $1.00 to park, but the attitudes are not called for. This is the only stadium I have ever been too that the gate attendants have serious attitudes. Most places will accommodate you with re-entry without having to pay again to get back in.