Crosby v PNG and Ned v Dayton double header

NDOMAKONG

No, It was Brazosport according to Dave Campbells.. We where D2.. Of course Ned was D1, so no chance of playing them in that year..

Nope. Campbell is wrong. It was Waller. Nederland picked off Mcown 5 times to pull the upset and PNG Waller game started at 9:30 and was over by 10. PNG whooped Waller scoring 50+. We played Brazosport the next week. Then LaMarque.

A double header playoff game with Central/Ozen would be nice and draw a big crowd. I remember fall of '02. We packed Aldine's Thorne Stadium!

Yes and it was FREEZING COLD that day. Ozen played 1st on the homeside and Central were visitors but we ended up sitting on home side because most of Central fans were at Ozen game and they would not let us cross the field to sit on the visitors side unless we left out the gate and paid for another ticket. So we all stayed on the home side. LOL

Yes and it was FREEZING COLD that day. Ozen played 1st on the homeside and Central were visitors but we ended up sitting on home side because most of Central fans were at Ozen game and they would not let us cross the field to sit on the visitors side unless we left out the gate and paid for another ticket. So we all stayed on the home side. LOL

Yep I made all those trips to Thorne. That was before we had our turf so it was a big deal. I remember one school played Conroe Caney Creek and the other one played Conroe Oak Ridge.