Beaumont West Brook 29 Port Arthur Memorial 14/Final

WOSgrad

Lol I left the game at La Porte mad as hell! Tonight was hilarious to me. Coaching staff so inept! Something has to be done! I don't wanna hear anything about "oh Memorial doesn't have talent" that's where your coaching skills come out! Memorial has athletes, very few football players, if that makes sense! You have to teach your kids to be football players. Hate it for the seniors who sacrifice so much for the staff and get short changed in the end!

Lol I left the game at La Porte mad as hell! Tonight was hilarious to me. Coaching staff so inept! Something has to be done! I don't wanna hear anything about "oh Memorial doesn't have talent" that's where your coaching skills come out! Memorial has athletes, very few football players, if that makes sense! You have to teach your kids to be football players. Hate it for the seniors who sacrifice so much for the staff and get short changed in the end!

doug I was in all red, saw you tonight.