WOS vs HJ

ST413

Honestly...... I have no clue..... I hope HJ brings down the thunder..... From what I understand, we have made some defensive changes for this week, but I don't know if it will be enough... I was hoping we would put a couple more guys on the d-line and try to pressure ol Jack into mistakes... I hope that's the road we take but I'm not the coach.... This is why..... Defensively, I would not be satisfied with only bringing 11.... I would try to figure out a way to bring 12 lol.... I feel like HJ, at times, has dominated each opponent. Seems like we step up to our competition. If we come in with the heart and determination we had against Silsbee last year, WOS is in for a long night... If we come out like we did against HF, will be a long night for the Hawks and a long year for me.... I say, good luck to both teams, hopefully an injury free game, and no excuses on Saturday..... See you guys tomorrow!

Honestly...... I have no clue..... I hope HJ brings down the thunder..... From what I understand, we have made some defensive changes for this week, but I don't know if it will be enough... I was hoping we would put a couple more guys on the d-line and try to pressure ol Jack into mistakes... I hope that's the road we take but I'm not the coach.... This is why..... Defensively, I would not be satisfied with only bringing 11.... I would try to figure out a way to bring 12 lol.... I feel like HJ, at times, has dominated each opponent. Seems like we step up to our competition. If we come in with the heart and determination we had against Silsbee last year, WOS is in for a long night... If we come out like we did against HF, will be a long night for the Hawks and a long year for me.... I say, good luck to both teams, hopefully an injury free game, and no excuses on Saturday..... See you guys tomorrow!

reality is setting in

HJ <5. If HJ pulls it out, it will be close. If West Orange pulls it out, it will be close. What I want to know is why is there a girl doing yoga in one of these ads at the bottom of the screen. I know if someone wants to advertise on this site, I don't think they would be turned down, but who wants to advertise yoga instructions on a sports website!?!

Honestly...... I have no clue..... I hope HJ brings down the thunder..... From what I understand, we have made some defensive changes for this week, but I don't know if it will be enough... I was hoping we would put a couple more guys on the d-line and try to pressure ol Jack into mistakes... I hope that's the road we take but I'm not the coach.... This is why..... Defensively, I would not be satisfied with only bringing 11.... I would try to figure out a way to bring 12 lol.... I feel like HJ, at times, has dominated each opponent. Seems like we step up to our competition. If we come in with the heart and determination we had against Silsbee last year, WOS is in for a long night... If we come out like we did against HF, will be a long night for the Hawks and a long year for me.... I say, good luck to both teams, hopefully an injury free game, and no excuses on Saturday..... See you guys tomorrow!

I don't post much but just for the record, win lose or draw I will be headed to the deer lease very shortly after this game is over. Just in case for some reason I get called out and don't answer till I feel like coming home. lol

No injuries for either team. After this week we should be pulling for each other. That being said, Lets eat Mustangs! I'll take a 1 point win.

Let's Go Meet em!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't post much but just for the record, win lose or draw I will be headed to the deer lease very shortly after this game is over. Just in case for some reason I get called out and don't answer till I feel like coming home. lol
No injuries for either team. After this week we should be pulling for each other. That being said, Lets eat Mustangs! I'll take a 1 point win.

Let's Go Meet em!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good post bedelmon.I think WO-S can take the Hawks but it will take a great effort the Hawks have a great team.If the Hawks can create some turnovers WO-S could be in for a long night.So we shall see what happens.

Good post bedelmon.I think WO-S can take the Hawks but it will take a great effort the Hawks have a great team.If the Hawks can create some turnovers WO-S could be in for a long night.So we shall see what happens.

If HJ comes out flat like they did against Orangefield and Hamshire, you can kiss this one goodbye. I just hope they come out with as much hype as they did against Jasper and LCM.