So let me get this straight. ..

king

Parity in the SEC is a sign of depth. Parity in any other power conference is a sign of weakness.

call it the Alabama complex. We put Alabama on such a high pedestal regardless of how good they are. Therefore whatever team beats Alabama is automatically the best team in the country, and for some reason we can use the commutive property with any team that then beats that team.

It's truly the one thing in the cfb media world that makes absolutely zero sense. That's why I say there SHOULD NOT be 2 or 3 SEC teams in the playoffs. Overrated hyped conference.

Yes Miami Is irrelevant at this point. When they beat Florida State they will be trending up

Great post. And Bama beat wv by 10. Bama beat aggy by 59. Texas leads wv by 21 at half...

No matter what you do, you can't change the fact that the Big Ten's worst team has a win on the road over the SEC East's best team.

If you look on my opening post on this thread I said the SEC west is the best division in CFB,and I'm sticking to what I'm saying.

Just playing your game......and I will keep bringing it up because all we hear is how other conferences play nobodys all year long so they should get no credit in the rankings. Yet the Ags can pad their won/loss with SMUs and Lamars so it looks good, but aren't they nobody's? It just depends on which side of the fence you are on as to what you perceive to be true.

Just playing your game......and I will keep bringing it up because all we hear is how other conferences play nobodys all year long so they should get no credit in the rankings. Yet the Ags can pad their won/loss with SMUs and Lamars so it looks good, but aren't they nobody's? It just depends on which side of the fence you are on as to what you perceive to be true.

When did I ever say any of that? It's mostly the Texas fans with conference envy that do all of the talking. I think the Big 12 this year is actually real close to the Pac 12 for the 2nd best conference in the country.

Here is the AP poll for this week with a breakdown by conference. Btw, I nor anyone else on this message board get a vote in this poll that I know of.

SEC: 6
Pac-12: 5
ACC: 4
B1G: 4
B12: 3
Independents: 1
CUSA: 1
MWC: 1

SEC West: 2 of the top 4, 4 of the top 10, 5 in the top 25.
SEC East: 1 in the top 25 (Georgia, 16)

SEC West with as many teams in the rankings as any other conference has total.nce. Btw, I nor no one else on this message board gets a vote in the AP poll that I know of.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

The "playing your game" comment is always trying to find something negative to say about your school or conference. Actually, I have bragged on the Ags this year only to be let down. The rest comes from more than you. People are sick of hearing how the sec is some kind of gods (pollsters love them as witnessed in your last post) and the rest of us play nobodys. Yet the sec struggles and gets beat by out of conference teams too, so I see no merit in crowning you kings of football.

King had a good reason for starting this thread.

When did I ever say any of that? It's mostly the Texas fans with conference envy that do all of the talking. I think the Big 12 this year is actually real close to the Pac 12 for the 2nd best conference in the country.

Conference envy 😂😂😂

Coming from the school with the biggest wee wee envy in the history of mankind 😂😂😩