surprised

Gabe

Its lil more tame than i thought it would be for hj/wos week.
Two reasons why in my humble probably wrong opinion.
1. HJ fans going "crap. That Newton loss doesnt look bad anymore and Dallas can throw. Whose going stop Thompson?"
2. WOS fans thinking "we should win, we always win against hj buuuuuttt lets not go putting our foot in our mouth. They are pretty darn good."

HJ I rag ya for poops and giggles. Good luck to both teams in what should be a great game.

I think they are as equally as worried with one another... of course WO-S is always going to be a thorn in your side... but after seeing HJ put up a win against a team such as Tatum it does seem to raise an eyebrow or two that you have something that works... and works well... I guess on Halloween Night.... we shall See at Hawk Stadium.... Should be a show stopper... a barn burner... a down to the wire.... some last second heroics.... This is where Coach Dubius and the Hawks try to put the DOT above the I and the Slash across the T....

It's interesting. I think for the most part not too many HJ fans will have to eat crow. If I predict a close win for the hawks, but they lose, oh well, just a prediction. but if you GUARANTEE a win for one side or the other, or claim a team is 3 TDs better than another, that's when the crow eating comes into play. There are a whole lot more WOS fans in danger of crowboy sandwiches than HJ fans. For the most part the HJ fans I've seen have merely said that it'll be a good game and HJ has a chance. So unless it's a blowout, MOST HJ fans are safe.

It's interesting. I think for the most part not too many HJ fans will have to eat crow. If I predict a close win for the hawks, but they lose, oh well, just a prediction. but if you GUARANTEE a win for one side or the other, or claim a team is 3 TDs better than another, that's when the crow eating comes into play. There are a whole lot more WOS fans in danger of crowboy sandwiches than HJ fans. For the most part the HJ fans I've seen have merely said that it'll be a good game and HJ has a chance. So unless it's a blowout, MOST HJ fans are safe.

Not bedelman lol

I can guarantee one winner and that will be the crowd, I think this game is going to be exciting and for sure will be action packed.

I agree. I really wish I could be there Friday night.

My requests of moving this game to Saturday has failed. I'll just have to get up early Saturday morning and listen to the audio replay on KOGT.

It's because HJ fans are like certain people on the Political forum....no matter how much you try to educate them....it's useless!

Not to mention, some on the political thread are the same on the HJ thread...and are quite delusional!

IMO, the only bird the Stang fans will be eating is HAWK!

WOS - BIG in district - BIG in regional finals

It's because HJ fans are like certain people on the Political forum....no matter how much you try to educate them....it's useless!

Not to mention, some on the political thread are the same on the HJ thread...and are quite delusional!

Those HJ fans are shameless...The are 8-0 and think they have a decent squad, you are right Craig S they are delusional. I am glad we have people like you on here to show us the light. Thank you thank you thank you.....

as I recall your the same one that tried to educate us on LCM? Lol

No way hj fans get away that easy, an hj loss they ALL eat crow.

I'll be the first to admit that at the beginning of the season, I saw that Tatum absolutely annihilated Newton and I thought, 'crap, the Hawks can go ahead and chalk this one up to a loss.' Then they don't lose up until the Tatum game, so I made the trip out there. I saw the opening kick off and just knew the Hawks were going to be in for a long night. Next thing I know, HJ is tied up with this "powerhouse" of a team, and that's when I really started to buy into these guys. At the same time, I saw that Newton was beating WO-S. That's when I knew HJ would have a shot. So, I blew the dust off of my SETXsports account and decided to see what everyone else was saying about the Tatum game. That week, an HJ vs. WO-S thread popped up. I think it's been highly anticipated, and I will admit that I drank the hypothetical 'kool-aid' at first and bought into the HJ is better than WO-S argument. Now, I don't think either team is going to get blown out. I've said it before - it WILL NOT surprise me to see either team win this game. I think if you truly believe that HJ will get "blown out," then you haven't seen the heart that these HJ kids have. They won't go down without a fight. I won't make a prediction because I honestly have no idea how this will play out. I've never seen Dallas really get pressured in the pocket, so I don't know how he'll respond to that. I've seen the HJ secondary play well, but not against someone as good as DT (although Tatum had some really good receivers). I know HJ is very good against the run, but I know they may be a man short who could be playing the pass. I know for a fact Dubois will have some stuff West-Orange has never seen before, and I hope it works well. As far as crow eating, I don't know that too many people on either side will have to swallow too much. I know of the few extremists on both sides that would if it is a close game. If HJ gets totally whipped, I'll certainly get my fair share! I just think a lot of people are underestimating HJ this year. I hope everyone plays to the best of their ability, and that there are no injuries during the game. For some of these kids, there is no college football and this is all they have. These Friday nights are the biggest stages they will ever see, and I hope none of it is taken away due to injury. Regardless of the outcome, HJ and WO-S are poised for deep playoff runs, and I think this game helps each of them prepare a little more. Good luck to West Orange. I hope it's one helluva game!

as I recall your the same one that tried to educate us on LCM? Lol

see...showing you really aren't all that good at this...the only game I've picked against Hj on is this game against WOS...however, I did say OF would give HJ all they could handle.... ;) for the #2 - #3 spot...

No way hj fans get away that easy, an hj loss they ALL eat crow.

no way. most of us are just saying it's gonna be a good game and that we have a chance. bedelmon just posts so many inflammatory posts, and these threads have been up so long about this game, that it just SEEMS like there are dozens of HJ posters who are guaranteeing victory.

no way. most of us are just saying it's gonna be a good game and that we have a chance. bedelmon just posts so many inflammatory posts, and these threads have been up so long about this game, that it just SEEMS like there are dozens of HJ posters who are guaranteeing victory.

I will admit one bedelman counts as dozens.