Thanks For The Ride Setxsports

liltex

I have been on almost since the start of setxsports. I too got off at one point because I felt at that time the rules did not apply to everyone. To much cyber police. But it only lasted 3 days, I could not stand it. Changed my name and jumped on board again. I don't post as much anymore but still enjoy the website. I learned a long time ago to take what people say like a grain of salt.

AAW didnt drive him off why would someone say that

I agree.  As far as I know that was never mentioned.  If it didnt come out of liltex mouth then I dont know why someone would put that out there.  If its true then he needs to speak up, if its not then others dont need to speak up for him!   (thats the nicest way I could think  to say...mind your own business!)

I hope you're right. AAW and I disagree as much or more as we agree on things but I have found him to be very fair and even handed, even when he's deleting my inappropriate posts :D

I've been on the site for a while (I want to say since '09 sometime), and I haven't seen any unfair treatment since I've been here, by any of the staff or moderators.