C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

Look here, dude. You don't know how much football I know, and from what you've posted here, you're the one who's lacking in football knowledge - heck maybe just knowledge in general. You quoted my post so that must mean you're directing your comments towards me. Now, PLEASE find one post that I've "bashed" Crosby. Please. Look, I'll save you the trouble - you won't find one. You won't find a post that I've bashed anyone. And to say the Crosby "bashing" doesn't bother you is a boldface lie, or you wouldn't be on here trying so desperately to defend them. Every young man that plays High School sports deserve respect. They go above and beyond what is necessary to get through High School. So to say that I've bashed anyone is a lie, but I'll chalk that up to your arrogance. Armchair lineman? REALLY!?! You make these RIDICULOUS assumptions like you know who everyone is on this site. And, last time I checked, my alma mater has the EXACT same record as the team you're supporting. If you want to meet me in real life, I'll be at the HJ game Friday night. Come on out if you want to find out how much more I know about football than you think.

Look here, Dude. Wow, looks like I hit a nerve. Your too easy to get into a football debate with me, remember you tried to call me out first since. I didn't even know where HJ is or that they even played football in them neck of the WOODS?? It's all good so you can get back to logging I've got an appointment downtown where civilization resides. Later, Dude and Tick tock King Tick tock

Look here, Dude. Wow, looks like I hit a nerve. Your too easy to get into a football debate with me, remember you tried to call me out first since. I didn't even know where HJ is or that they even played football in them neck of the WOODS?? It's all good so you can get back to logging I've got an appointment downtown where civilization resides. Later, Dude and Tick tock King Tick tock

Wait! So you made a comment that you played for Coach Stewart. But yet you don't know where HJ is? "Good luck to Dayton and to my old Coach, Coach Stewart, if you read these posts, Sorry Sir but they played hard..... "

You do realize that we're 15 minutes down the road from Beaumont, right? And you do know that's where the majority of the people who live here work, right? Civilization - you gotta be kidding me. I'd love a football debate. High School, College, NFL, you name it. But, I'm afraid your definition of debate isn't actually debating. It's name-calling and petty attempts at belittling to make yourself feel superior, and that is not a debate. When you have something to say that's not idiotic, I'll be here. Until then, keep on with the stupidity. I love it when stupid people try to make cases as to why they're not stupid.

I love it when stupid people try to make cases as to why they're not stupid. posted by someone from HJ wherever in the heck that dot is??

Hey Dude, that sure sounds like the hypocritical name calling you're trying to call me out on. I love it when hypocritics talk out of one side of their mouth then at the same time have the ability to talk out of the other side. In my line of work I find this people to have vertically challenged issues or  inadequacies in other areas. Enough with your petty posts, just remember you called on me first. Oh and back to the powerhouse divisions, Tick tock King, the trains a warmin' up!!!!

I love it when stupid people try to make cases as to why they're not stupid. posted by someone from HJ wherever in the heck that dot is??

Hey Dude, that sure sounds like the hypocritical name calling you're trying to call me out on. I love it when hypocritics talk out of one side of their mouth then at the same time have the ability to talk out of the other side. In my line of work I find this people to have vertically challenged issues or  inadequacies in other areas. Enough with your petty posts, just remember you called on me first. Oh and back to the powerhouse divisions, Tick tock King, the trains a warmin' up!!!!

I called you out because it's annoying. I'm trying to read posts that are actually worth reading and I have to sit there and sift through all of this crap that you put out here. What I want to know is how exactly you know about these other people's 'inadequacies?' That really speaks to who you are. No, I'm not challenged vertically, maybe a little horizontally lately, but I still try to run every day. I never called you stupid, you just assumed that I was talking about you, which means the shoe must fit. But, you said it, not me. You're talking about all this football knowledge - I even invited you to actually talk football - but, just as I suspected, you didn't do it.

I called you out because it's annoying. I'm trying to read posts that are actually worth reading and I have to sit there and sift through all of this crap that you put out here. What I want to know is how exactly you know about these other people's 'inadequacies?' That really speaks to who you are. No, I'm not challenged vertically, maybe a little horizontally lately, but I still try to run every day. I never called you stupid, you just assumed that I was talking about you, which means the shoe must fit. But, you said it, not me. You're talking about all this football knowledge - I even invited you to actually talk football - but, just as I suspected, you didn't do it.

then why do you keep coming back to this post. Just move on H.J

There's my boy 44 whomever you are. Nice Post as these bandwagoners like to say. I was thinking the same thing but he just won't let it go, I guess he feels Superior in name calling others. Anyhow, Hope your enjoying that popcorn BIB. Back to football, BIB hope them boys at Crenshaw are takin the other Panthers serious cause they play real hard and if you let them get in a rhytm (up tempo style) they can be pretty tough. Y'all shouldn't have any problems with them but these are just young men and there is always that look ahead factor in sports. Good luck to you and your son as it looks like we'll all be in for a show come next Friday.

There's my boy 44 whomever you are. Nice Post as these bandwagoners like to say. I was thinking the same thing but he just won't let it go, I guess he feels Superior in name calling others. Anyhow, Hope your enjoying that popcorn BIB. Back to football, BIB hope them boys at Crenshaw are takin the other Panthers serious cause they play real hard and if you let them get in a rhytm (up tempo style) they can be pretty tough. Y'all shouldn't have any problems with them but these are just young men and there is always that look ahead factor in sports. Good luck to you and your son as it looks like we'll all be in for a show come next Friday.

thanks for the heads up we know kp plays 4quaters of football they would love to spoil the rumble in the jungle nov. 7th battle of the 9-0's battle of #3 vs #4 in the area. Good luck to the cougars pray no injuries and that we both make a great playoff run #21-5a

Anyone have the new rankings yet?? Where are all you anointers of King in these earlier threads at. If you'd like I can multiQuote and call you out individually, but you'd just make up some lame excuse so I'll save it. I bet some of you geniuses have KWP ranked now. Hate to say I told ya so being the modest person I am, but I TOLD YA SO!!! Tick tock (8-1) King Tick tock....Then Crosby sets its sights on probably a little Injun community know to fellow Crosbyians as the Slap-a-Ho Reservation...

Anyone have the new rankings yet?? Where are all you anointers of King in these earlier threads at. If you'd like I can multiQuote and call you out individually, but you'd just make up some lame excuse so I'll save it. I bet some of you geniuses have KWP ranked now. Hate to say I told ya so being the modest person I am, but I TOLD YA SO!!! Tick tock (8-1) King Tick tock....Then Crosby sets its sights on probably a little Injun community know to fellow Crosbyians as the Slap-a-Ho Reservation...

we number 14 now FB06 YALL #12 NOW SMH LOL

Just to clarify my posts... I was actually jabbing at the Crosby guys...
I don't usually bring up all the past stuff, but I figured with all the mouthing from those guys I would take a jab.. I have honestly looked up all of the Crosby stats.. From playoffs to % of wins since the school has been around.. Nothing special.. PNG, Nederland, WOS, etc, hell even TJ are all in the top of all the categories... That being said I'm just stating the obvious.. I like to mess with low IQ football minds... We at PNG are always mistaken for arrogant you know what's.. WOS is as well, along with some Nederland fans... However arrogance and tradition are 2 different things. It's easy to see by all the likes I receive on my posts that people enjoy good info.. It's also easy to see what folks just run a little to much jibber jabber.... Or in my terms... Are just inexperienced at winning... If people did not care about tradition, the movie Friday Night Lights would have never come around.. Last I looked PNG/NED was being talked about on National TV.... That's not arrogant statement, just a fact... So after a few posts about Crosby stats all I received was low IQ statements, kinda like a momma joke form a kid... At the end of the day everyone on this board knows 1 thing..... Some just don't measure up to the rest.... I won't throw any names out, but you all know... 1 article, a few wins, a few playoff appearances.... Last I looked they take about 4 a district for the playoffs.. Not 1 or 2 like back in the day.... But like I said to clarify, I was just bringing up all the past to simply get a rise out of them... Because at the end of the day, they have nothing to offer but negative remarks.... Like I said some call it arrogance, I simply call it Tradition.. And I will always have the numbers to back it up..... Now I'll crawl back into my town the size of a dot and look for a passing Isle of Capri bus needing directions.... Peace......

I already did the stats for the 21-5a playoffs, here is a copy:

21-5A playoff records:

C.E. King - 12-20-0 overall - last time past the second round : 1990 (1989)-other time

Crosby  - 17-24-0 overall - last time past the second round: 2009 ( 1955,1960-2 other times)

Dayton - 31-26-0 overall - last time past the second round : 2011 (1961, 1998,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 6 other times)

22-5A playoff records :

Nederland - 44-30-3 overall - last time past the second round : 2012 (1953,1954,1955,1956,1957*,1961,1998,1999,2000,2001,2003,2011 - 12 other times.

PNG -  43-23-1 overall -  last time past the second round: 2010  (1953*,1954,1955*,1974,1975*,1976,1977,1989,1999) - 9 other times.

Central- 13-14 overall - last time past the second round : 2009 (2003,2008 ) 2 other times.

* Denotes State Championships

Adding in DCs:

Crosby :  12 DCs,  Last DC 2009
Dayton:   24 DCs  Last DC 2010
King :      11  DCs  Last DC 1995

Nederland : 22 DCs Last DC 2013
PNG : 23  DCs Last DC 2009