C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

You must not have read the next verse that stated only worthy opponents welcomed and are granted a response and kinda like WO-S treated y'all as being unworthy and I'd only make you hide behind a CHINAberry tree in NOME whilst I contaiminated your county drinking water supply in SOUR LAKE so shall I so Permission denied. Next contestant...and what's up with the two double negatives you english major, HJ username and SFA avatar, C'mon man..

You haven't refuted ONE argument I've presented since I got on this thread. If anyone isn't "worthy" it's you. If you're that scared that you're going to get burned, just say so. It's obvious you have no rebuttal because I haven't seen one refutation to anything I've said aside from you trying to dismiss it. We get it, you can't find where the Hardin/Jefferson county line is. Please come up with something else. Still no response to my original post about Ebola. Is that a concession that maybe you were wrong? And it's not a double negative, it's a double positive. One is my alma mater and the other is the University I currently attend. And no, I'm not an English Major, I'm just not ignorant.

Riddle me this 06.. Im definately game for your trash.. Are you stating that Crosby is the new WOS? PNG? Nederland? If so, I would just like to see it in a post.. Once I recieve a response, Ill give you the rest...

Haven't you heard? Crosby is the best team to ever play the game. If King had Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison, it wouldn't matter. Crosby is just THAT good......

Remember, Hell hath no furry like a scorned Cougar.. Wait, what am I talking about. No teams is in our CLASS thus far so I'm not scorned. Man, feels great to big on top o' the food chain. Yep, we're pretty darn good, thanks for noticing and BTW Harrison is way to slow now he wouldn't even get off the line of scrimmage against our DB's..Tick tock King Tick tock....

Remember, Hell hath no furry like a scorned Cougar.. Wait, what am I talking about. No teams is in our CLASS thus far so I'm not scorned. Man, feels great to big on top o' the food chain. Yep, we're pretty darn good, thanks for noticing and BTW Harrison is way to slow now he wouldn't even get off the line of scrimmage against our DB's..Tick tock King Tick tock....

Even if they had Harrison at his prime it wouldn't matter! Crosby is just too good.