CENTRAL VS PNG

MAYFIELD

Don't see how we can rest starters. Who would come in for Morse, unless he's pulling the JV QB up. If Morse is in, they may as well all be in. With Hughes out, its already going to be tough. Is Cropper back?

We need to play to win every game going into the playoffs.

Thanks GoDog, now we're wound up over here.

PN-G is not locked into the top seed in Div II if they lose the next 2 games.  They still have something to play for.  

Actually I think they are.  They are 4-1 with head to head wins over both GCM and Ozen who are both 2-3.  So even if PNG loses the next two games and Ozen wins out, PNG would still be the Div II 1st seed due to head to head wins.  Actually, the one exception would be GCM, if they win out they are Div I and Ned would drop to Div II as the #1 seed.  PNG would be the #2.  But the last two games for PNG would still have no bearing on that due to the head-to-head win by Ned.

I don't think Central will give this game away. There is a payback factor here. And after seeing a writeup before the season started, the Central coach has a debt to pay back for all teams that beat Central last year. But, who knows.

He is not pulling the starters till late in the game and that's only IF the Jaguars are up by 21. Otherwise, they are playing for 4 quarters. Now the following week the Jaguars have the luxury of playing Baytown Lee so you may see a lot of next year's varsity on the field while the starters heal up...

Don't see how we can rest starters. Who would come in for Morse, unless he's pulling the JV QB up. If Morse is in, they may as well all be in. With Hughes out, its already going to be tough. Is Cropper back?

We need to play to win every game going into the playoffs.

Thanks GoDog, now we're wound up over here.

Lol sorry.. Didn't mean to get you wound up, but don't be surprised if it happens. Especially if they are already locked into their seeding.. My source is very locked in to that program; not just a fan speculating. But if I had to bet, then I would say it depends on the flow of the game..

You going to the game?

I want to but I have a dentist appointment @ 4. I don't think I would make it on time and I hate being late for games. Me and my boys normally make all of the Varsity games but since I have one that will be a freshman next year and another that'll be a freshman the year after that, we may go watch the Freshman game at Babe Zaharias @ 5.