CENTRAL VS PNG

MAYFIELD

One of PNG's losses was to a back-up QB, should still be game on.  Actually may work against PNG, they hand it to Whaley all afternoon.

But that backup quarterback had one whale of a game! Hit the target with almost everything he threw...that night he was as good as any starting QB in the area...lol

When PNG is on offense I think the edge goes to Sparks. In our game Central had trouble staying with Perkins on the deep pass. We had one 50+ TD called back. When Central is on offense the edge goes to #12. Stop him and we may hear Cherokee, don't stop him and it will be Tracks of my tears.

It's a game we went ball control. We moved the ball with little problems. Only passed maybe 6 times that game.
I was told that Ozen has every opportunity to win vs. PN-G.

Hey Soulja, email me later on...I have some cheap property for sale! lol. Just ribbin' you man. The game will go to the team
best prepared and hitting on all cylinders. No smack talk by me about this one.

Ok should I even waste my time attending this game now? This has "excuses" written all over this game.

Yeah both teams have their excuses ready it seems. I heard a bunch that the outcome of Ned/Central would have been different if Jacquet and Whaley weren't banged up at the end. I wonder if Seay and Barton had been truly healthy that game if there would have even been the necessity for the goal line stand? Bottom line, injuries happen, no team is ever 100 percent healthy. It's rub some dirt on it and play or next man up if it's really serious. This should be a great game. I will take the Jags in a close one.