CENTRAL VS PNG

MAYFIELD

Soulja you gonna have to keep me updated on this one score by score win or lose, I will be out of town for this one and for vidor. Cant make a prediction for this one, just hope both teams come out injury free ready for playoffs. So who's looking like they will get 4th playoff spot?

Not a lot of smack talk on this thread from either side...either the loss from Nederland has humbled us both a bit, snapping us both back into reality, or it's just respect given for the opponent we are facing....but anyway you look at it...crow doesn't taste worth a crap!

I think it's a little bit of both. At the beginning of the season many had the Indians and Jaguars fighting for 1st place. The Bulldogs had other plans. With both loosing to Nederland, now they are fighting for 2nd and 3rd. I think both teams fell short of their personal goals, winning district and snapping Nederlands win streak. Both will make the playoffs which I felt was a given at the beginning of the year. Last year's game couldn't be settled in regulation and needed OT. It could be the same thing this year. There have been some blowouts through the years but there have been some close games. I think the fan base is where the respect comes in for the opposition. You don't see the belittling of the upcoming opponent on this website. Going into it, this game scares me more than the Nederland game. Regardless of the winner, I hope both teams come out healthy.

I would love that when the playoffs are scheduled that Central draws a double header with either Nederland, PNG or Ozen so that me and my boys can show our support for 22-5A...