CENTRAL VS PNG

MAYFIELD

It's funny that a Nederland fan started this thread. I hope our boys don't get caught looking ahead. What the Indians and Jaguars have to remember, Vidor is on the outside looking in for that final playoff spot so they need to pull an upset either by knocking off the Jaguars this week or by beating the Indians the last week. The Panthers are on the inside looking out. The don't want to slip up and give up any ground. An upset of PNG would solidify their playoff spot. So I hope both clubs stay focused on the task at hand this week.

On that 4 th down play he should have run for it, would have gotten first down. Didnt like him trying to force it. I'm not sure why he was so off in first half, that wasn't the type of play I have seen hI'm do. I think he is one of the best deep ball throwers on the district. He woke up on second half. You have to bring it all four quarters. Even though it was a loss I still think it was one hell of a game.