LCM @ Jasper who do you got?????

Two solid teams, but I think Jasper takes this one. They moved the ball better in the game I watched and I think they're a lot faster than LCM.

I did not reply last week to this post because I had not seen LCM play.  But now having seen both teams, I think you were right.  Jasper was faster.  A whole lot faster.  Not that speed is everything.  But it sure is nice to have.  Now I am wondering how they will stack up against Huffman.  And Silsbee.

I did not reply last week to this post because I had not seen LCM play. But now having seen both teams, I think you were right. Jasper was faster. A whole lot faster. Not that speed is everything. But it sure is nice to have. Now I am wondering how they will stack up against Huffman. And Silsbee.

I agree Jasper was faster. But LCM had poor tackling and gap assignments hurt them more. Our defense coordinator should have blitzed yall more to force yall throw ball . Yall deserved the win and out played is. Good luck in the playoffs. It was also nice to have a competitive game

I agree Jasper was faster. But LCM had poor tackling and gap assignments hurt them more. Our defense coordinator should have blitzed yall more to force yall throw ball . Yall deserved the win and out played is. Good luck in the playoffs. It was also nice to have a competitive game

You may be right.  LCM perhaps should have blitzed more.  The Jasper coach was quoted afterward that they were given the run, so Jasper ran.