Early Look at Playoff Matches

Every giant must fall. Just because you people in 21-5A are intimidated by a CE King team that I've never heard make any noise before, doesn't mean we are. I would much rather that match up then any other scenario possible. Just because Dayton and anyone else in your district hasn't been able to beat them, doesn't mean that we can't. Hell they haven't even played Crosby yet, they might loose that one. They won't win state so someone has to knock them out of the playoffs and it'll be us. And I'd rather my Jags have the 2 pre district losses against West Brook and PA-M (both 6A schools) then be playing scrubs like Tomball (2-4) and Magnolia (1-5). When you have speed as we do, speed doesn't scare you...

Every giant must fall. Just because you people in 21-5A are intimidated by a CE King team that I've never heard make any noise before, doesn't mean we are. I would much rather that match up then any other scenario possible. Just because Dayton and anyone else in your district hasn't been able to beat them, doesn't mean that we can't. Hell they haven't even played Crosby yet, they might loose that one. They won't win state so someone has to knock them out of the playoffs and it'll be us. And I'd rather my Jags have the 2 pre district losses against West Brook and PA-M (both 6A schools) then be playing scrubs like Tomball (2-4) and Magnolia (1-5). When you have speed as we do, speed doesn't scare you...

Your point?Dayt put 28 1st half on CV,PAM 28,WB 28,NShore 27 1st half pts vs CV.SCRUBS?Teams Central beat(all w/losing record) combined 9 wins 19 losses

Your point?Dayt put 28 1st half on CV,PAM 28,WB 28,NShore 27 1st half pts vs CV.SCRUBS?Teams Central beat(all w/losing record) combined 9 wins 19 losses

Trying to decifer all these run along numbers you posted. West Brook and even PAM and Summer Creek in their struggles would have the the majority of your district 0-3 or 1-2 if their lucky. I'd rather a team be truly battle tested with a couple of losses on their record by playing up in competition then to go 10-1 (loosing in the 1st round) or 11-1 (loosing in the 2nd round).

By the way, what school do you follow since you are too embarrassed to let it be known???

Trying to decifer all these run along numbers you posted. West Brook and even PAM and Summer Creek in their struggles would have the the majority of your district 0-3 or 1-2 if their lucky. I'd rather a team be truly battle tested with a couple of losses on their record by playing up in competition then to go 10-1 (loosing in the 1st round) or 11-1 (loosing in the 2nd round).

By the way, what school do you follow since you are too embarrassed to let it be known???

Liltex has always followed Dayton.

I hope Nederland gets a rematch with Crosby...

We want Crosby... Can't imagine that of the teams they could play, that they want us, let's dance again Cougs

Be careful what you wish for... It'd be our pleasure to send you two packing like Our trophy case so proudly displays. Let's see that'd be 3 wins for Crosby in a 1 year time frame. Pretty impressive, pretty impressive indeed...

Well I don't go on Dayton threads for any reason. We are not playing them so I could care less. And he doesn't have a picture or signature proclaiming his love for his Broncos...

Then you should take off the horse blinds and broaden your horizons. Because belief it or not Central is Not the center of the football universe. And I bleed purple as well! GO BRONCOS! Just in case you didn't know.

Then you should take off the horse blinds and broaden your horizons. Because belief it or not Central is Not the center of the football universe. And I bleed purple as well! GO BRONCOS! Just in case you didn't know.

You Broncos are the ones use to wearing the horse blinds...Making 6 figures a year, taking care of kids, a wife and a bass boat that likes to be on the lakes, I only have time to keep up with my Jaguars. I don't have time to sit on here all day and read every thread, especially ones pertaining to Dayton...

You Broncos are the ones use to wearing the horse blinds...Making 6 figures a year, taking care of kids, a wife and a bass boat that likes to be on the lakes, I only have time to keep up with my Jaguars. I don't have time to sit on here all day and read every thread, especially ones pertaining to Dayton...

Now this is a post I like.... You won me over at Bass Boat...... Wife and kids are a given..... I like the Crosby posters as well. One good group of kids and they are the giants of this board.... Don't get me wrong we are still licking our wounds but in the words of ole Chris Carter..... Come on Man!!!

[quote name="Stattrax" post="1564820" timestamp="1413849336"]

Now this is a post I like.... You won me over at Bass Boat...... Wife and kids are a given..... I like the Crosby posters as well. One good group of kids and they are the giants of this board.... Don't get me wrong we are still licking our wounds but in the words of ole Chris Carter..... Come on Man!!![/quote

I watched Dayton and Crosby the other night, and trust me they will both show up. Anybody in mid county should be well aware of that anyway.

Now this is a post I like.... You won me over at Bass Boat...... Wife and kids are a given..... I like the Crosby posters as well. One good group of kids and they are the giants of this board.... Don't get me wrong we are still licking our wounds but in the words of ole Chris Carter..... Come on Man!!!

The 1st fishing team from Central coming soon...many other schools are already doing it.