Vidor @ Beaumont Central

#12 for Central is like tackling a greased pig. Very good RB who will probably play at the next level. Haven't seen Vidor. Missed our game with them. I say Vidor won't be able to handle Central's speed. Sorry Vidor. Just my opinion.

He haven't committed yet but quite a few d1 schools have been offering him since he was a freshman.

Speed always kills. That's why we have owned Central the past 3 of 4 years right?

But listening to your asinine logic, you should've beat us last year .. what happened? What about Ozen a couple of weeks ago? What happened? And what happened before those two excepional years before Quirante? A lot of woodshed beatings... wouldn't you agree?

Btw, you beat us 2 years, not 3 Einstein.... ;)

What happened to all that speed against Nederland?

The speed was still there but the QB was getting banged up and so was the RB. Kept them in between the 20s and got some stops. They had to insert #2, who wasn't as quick, but still had some moves. #2 was who we stopped on the goal line. If Central's QB and RB are 100%, you will see what I mean. #12 has to be wrapped up at the ankles. Arm and shoulder tackling... he can bounce off of and keep going. Excellent RB.

Like I said, I missed our Vidor game so maybe you will surprise me.

Kinda like yall team only lasted a half against OZEN? Well I all can say is the Jags just fell short against a better Big Ned team than given credit. What Vidor's excuse V96P? Anyway be prepared to get the brakes beat off you'll cuz it's comin!! See you there maybe lol if you last a half

The speed was still there but the QB was getting banged up and so was the RB. Kept them in between the 20s and got some stops. They had to insert #2, who wasn't as quick, but still had some moves. #2 was who we stopped on the goal line. If Central's QB and RB are 100%, you will see what I mean. #12 has to be wrapped up at the ankles. Arm and shoulder tackling... he can bounce off of and keep going. Excellent RB.

Like I said, I missed our Vidor game so maybe you will surprise me.

Great analysis!

Get ready for the upset that knocks Central out of the playoffs.

Man Foreman won't make the mistake he did 2 weeks ago and get conservative with a lead.

Jaguars 56
Pirates 24

I want Foreman and Central to get the reputation over the next couple of years that if they can put 70 points on you,they will. To play with an attitude and have no sympathy and mercy for the opponent. Some may not like it but oh well...

Conservative nothing, foreman just plain got out coached and shut down the second half.

I admit he got out coached but he had the horses to do it. Coach Matthews is a good guy, but he doesn't have the horses to do it. You got beat by an undermanned Ozen team, this will be brutal...