Kirbyville Official Crow Eating Thread

rykerx144

The black swarm was the black crows swarming in Buna? I'm not talking about players just fans. It just popped in my head and I had to post. LOL Cmon WildcatBacker you can come out of hiding.

I'm here. Been busy....sorry. lol... Kirbyville is as good as advertised. It's just that Buna adjusted very well and we weren't prepared. I'll take my crow for now......Buna deserved this win. But I hope they make it deep enough in the playoffs to face us again. We'll be there͵ and we'll be waiting. Congrats to Buna on a very hard fought game.

I believe it was the Kirbyville fans who predicted a blowout. Win by 3 or 4 TD's. To much speed on both sides of the ball. Buna hasn't seen an offense and defense like this blah, blah, blah. Well guess what?? Kirbyville hadn't seen an offense and defense like ours and a team that plays as physical as we do. Check the scoreboard!! Enough said!!

no excuses.... Buna just flat out played the better game and won this one.   They deserve all the credit! 

time for Kirbyville to be humble, take the lick, suck it up, shut our mouths and just go back to playing football!

That's probably best advise I've heard come from kirbyville this year. LOL Kirbyville has a good team but so does Buna and EC. EC will get tested this Friday that's for sure. Best of Luck and God Bless our Kids from all the schools.

I'm here. Been busy....sorry. lol... Kirbyville is as good as advertised. It's just that Buna adjusted very well and we weren't prepared. I'll take my crow for now......Buna deserved this win. But I hope they make it deep enough in the playoffs to face us again. We'll be there͵ and we'll be waiting. Congrats to Buna on a very hard fought game.

See that wasn't so bad. LOL If you meet them again are you still going to talk smack. LOL :D

Good luck WildcatBacker.  You see what I did there. LOL

I believe it was the Kirbyville fans who predicted a blowout. Win by 3 or 4 TD's. To much speed on both sides of the ball. Buna hasn't seen an offense and defense like this blah, blah, blah. Well guess what?? Kirbyville hadn't seen an offense and defense like ours and a team that plays as physical as we do. Check the scoreboard!! Enough said!!

your correct I did predict a blow out.,,,i was wrong Buna came prepared and beat Kirbyville on this night.  Lets not get too carried away here,  I did check the scoreboard and it was 49-42,, not 49-0....... Buna deserved this one no doubt and was the better team but they didn't dominate anything and knew they was in a fight when it was over... both teams had turnovers and stupid plays...if eliminate them and on buna side yes it would been blow out on the Kirbyville side the score could very well be reversed. 

Buna won by 8... Not 21+.. Don't act like y'all destroyed kirbyville..

No one from Buna said we were going to blow Kville except imagination with Kville fans calling for a blow out!!! With that said yes we didn't blow them out score wise but simply wore them out on both Sides of the ball!!! We were by leaps and bounds the more physical team hands down bar none!!! We won the ball game and took it to them no argument no excuses Kville lost!!!