Crosby 41 Dayton 35/Final (OT)

WOSgrad

You have to scroll down and select full version. Not often you over come 3 interceptions and 14 penalties.

yeah it's not often you fake a punt on your own 26 in the 1st quarter. Lol. Also your right penalties killed Crosby. So many things in this game could have given the other a comfortable lead. Still a great game though. Both teams kids played hard and left everything on the field.

Let's do it again tonight. You think the boys are up to it, that was fun. Just kidding of course they need to heal and relax today they've earned it. Glad to see no excuses and no whining cause that would take away from the seer awesomeness of what many got to witness. You also got to admit The Jungle atmosphere is pretty intense. Heck, when y'all scored on the 25 yard tip pass at the end I thought the stands were gonna collapse. Both sides from the players to the band to the drill teams to the color guards to the fans represented the essence of what Texas High School Football Friday Night Lights mean. I'm just glad I got to see it. Good luck to Dayton and to my old Coach, Coach Stewart, if you read these posts, Sorry Sir but they played hard.....

Agreed. Big time atmosphere. Nothing like Friday night lights!

Also... gotta give some major props to #25 Keandre Rose from dayton. He had a huge pick, a great catch on the 2 point conversion, and held on to a pass while getting hammered. When that helmet flew off and he popped up, our side went nuts. Folks appreciated that. Great game Keandre!

Also... gotta give some major props to #25 Keandre Rose from dayton. He had a huge pick, a great catch on the 2 point conversion, and held on to a pass while getting hammered. When that helmet flew off and he popped up, our side went nuts. Folks appreciated that. Great game Keandre!

+1 on that. That kid has heart

that's one strong kid.

that's one strong kid.

I lost count on how many times McBride and  Keener got hammered kudos for them for taking a beaten and not having a drop off in their performance ,Crosby defense was as hard hitting as it gets. At least a couple of the injuries to their (Crosby) players were from their own players rolling over them in the dog pile . Hope the kid they carted off is OK!  Almost forgot that 70yard catch for Chambers was spectacular !!!

Crosby definitely brings the hammer i don't think anyone questions that.

It's wierd i think this district has 3 very good teams and 3 incomplete but good teams.

Agreed. It seems there are very few easy wins in this district these days. Hopefully that benefits us all in the playoffs.

that's one strong kid.

I lost count on how many times McBride and Keener got hammered kudos for them for taking a beaten and not having a drop off in their performance ,Crosby defense was as hard hitting as it gets. At least a couple of the injuries to their (Crosby) players were from their own players rolling over them in the dog pile . Hope the kid they carted off is OK! Almost forgot that 70yard catch for Chambers was spectacular !!!
forgot about chambers catch that was nice. I thought he was over thrown and he made a finger top catch on a great pass. Damn that game was crazy. Let's do it again in 7 weeks.

forgot about chambers catch that was nice. I thought he was over thrown and he made a finger top catch on a great pass. Damn that game was crazy. Let's do it again in 7 weeks.

I'm game for that as long as we spank that 22-5A as... Oh I'm sorry no more warning points for me... 21-5A is head and shoulders above them anyway. You see Dayton and Crosby can agree on that and live in harmony after we play each other. Tick tock Tick tock 22-5A. Now I can annoy them... Oh LOL

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the game but did follow it on my mobile.  I knew this was the game of the week in the Greater Houston area.  Too bad it wasn't on video so we all could have seen it.  By the way, these are the type of games that will prepare 21-5A for the playoffs.  Kudos to both teams on a classic matchup!