Best Wr in Setx?

Noopy, what did you have for breakfast??? I have some game film i will gladly watch with you on this subject... DT was torched by Giblin for well over 100 yards... Just because hes a D1 kid doesnt mean hes always money.... Now to his credit he picked off the OT pass to win the game.... Why research it when the game film doesnt lie...... SO.... Your wait is over.... And I know hes a great player.....

Ummm.....DT is #6. Not #28. Go look at the film again. And this time don't edit it. ;-).

Where in my post did I write anything about Giblin torching DT????
I just said ask DT if he was a tuff cover because DT is the best in coverage the area has. DT will tell you "Yes".
And go watch the film and you will see that DT was covering Giblin on several catches he had in first half it wasn't all #28.

Where in my post did I write anything about Giblin torching DT????
I just said ask DT if he was a tuff cover because DT is the best in coverage the area has. DT will tell you "Yes".
And go watch the film and you will see that DT was covering Giblin on several catches he had in first half it wasn't all #28.

I never posted that you said Giblin torched DT. You need to correct your friend. And at NO time did Giblin catch a pass on DT. However, he's a great receiver and will be a force to be reckoned with.

I have to go with Chase Harrell for overall size, speed and ability. He routinely pulls double coverage and still puts up great numbers. Route running is getting cleaner and he adjust to the ball very well, once it gets there he can really get up in the air to make a play. His hands are getting stronger, which I felt was his main weakness from last year. He has really worked on his craft this year and it shows, he has looked better each game.