WOS@ORANGEFIELD

wo-s#1

(IF) dallas has time in the pocket MIGHT  be a LONG night for the cats. (IF) the cats come after him from all sides i feel  for orangefield   this will open up the short quick passing game.as for the kids from wo-s IF they cant stop the run  WHO knows ----------------------lots of (IF) in this game friday for sure

I think WOS is about to start a roll. Time to peak is in district not before. They pretty much did what they wanted against Liberty (although a lot of teams do) in a pretty workman like fashion. Sorry my OF friends, WOS rolls 35-14. 

So you think West Orange will put up the same amount on OF that HJ did? I figured they were supposed to score a lot more. And if you remember, the HJ score very well could have been 35-14. Remember, during that hook and ladder play, the ball was batted into the air at the line! The score isn't close if OF doesn't come up with that lucky catch! Now you're saying that HJ and WO-S are pretty evenly matched? Hmmmm. I'd have to agree with you!

I think WO-S will be very surprised at how good Orangefield is. They have only lost 3 games so far......and ALL 3 were to undefeated teams.They were a play or two away from being undefeated themselves. Lost by 2 scores to Kirbyville, one score to HJ, and one POINT to Buna. Yea I think they are a lot better than most Mustang fans will be expecting.But who knows anymore. Lol..