WOS@ORANGEFIELD

wo-s#1

:(  :(  if the kids from wo-s cant stop the RUN GAME that orangefield will bring  friday night its going to be a long ride  back to west orange.now if orangefield cant stay up with the wo-s  wr  turn out the lights.i feel sure that OF coaching staff has a good game plan ready for the kids from west orange stark thats for sure count on it, lets see what coaching staff can out smart  each other it might come down to  this.the one thing that has me upset about the mustangs defense is to much arm tackleing and to much standing around  thats a no no.where is wo-s chain gang

I'm not saying the game wasn't close! The game was tied at the half. It was very close. You think every person on the HJ side wasn't sweating bullets coming down to the end? Heck yeah we were! But, I definitely didn't think OF could come back from a THREE touchdown deficit, and I was correct. It was simply too much. You also seem to have forgotten the 70 + yard drive that ended in 8 points. I think HJ pretty much dominated the Cats there. Yes, the muffed punts hurt you, and HJ took advantage. If OF was such a great team, they would have worked on not having those issues that led to the muffed punts. The thing about IF's is that they can be argued in circles. I think HJ could have gone the length of the field and scored had the punts not been muffed. Heck, maybe it was a good thing that they were muffed becuase HJ showed that they can run one back against you! Who's to say it doesn't happen again? HJ was the better team. IF a few things don't happen for both sides, I still think HJ comes out on top. Maybe it's a slaughter, maybe it's not. The things happened they way they did and nothing you and I say is going to change it. Do I think HJ will beat West Orange? I think they have a shot! Absolutely I do, and I'm very eager to see how it plays out. Would I be surprised if HJ loses? Not at all. HJ is going to go to the playoffs, regardless of the outcome of that game. For all we know a loss may help them as far as playoff placement. HJ has a really good team this year and has proven that. When I was in high school we played awful teams and still lost. They play up and win and still have doubters. Am I surprised? No. It's still HJ and it's still WO-S and the track record has shown this game to be another W under West Orange's belt. OF is a lot better than they have been in the past and I am not trying to take that away from them. However, I won't sit idly by and have people post about how HJ really isn't that good after they have beaten every team they have faced this season! I have never gotten on here and spouted "just because" crap. I have always provided reasonable logic as to why I think things are going to happen or why I think they happened and I'll tell you right now I am not delusional like others are on here. I have been very respectful in every aspect on this message board, even when others were not so much. Now some HJ fans just like to stir the pot because they finally can, but don't act like every other school in the entire state doesn't have those fans. I'll end by saying good luck to Orangefield because you certainly have your work cut out for you Friday night.

Dude, I never said Orangefield was great, you came up with that on your own. My whole reason for replying to your posts are to show how close the game was. You and another poster, don't remember who, posted several times how it could have easily been a 42-14 game if this or that didn't happen. My point was it also could just as easily been an Orangefield win if some other things didn't happen. This is my last post on the topic since it's a WOS-Orangefield game thread not a Orangefield-HJ game thread.

So you think West Orange will put up the same amount on OF that HJ did? I figured they were supposed to score a lot more. And if you remember, the HJ score very well could have been 35-14. Remember, during that hook and ladder play, the ball was batted into the air at the line! The score isn't close if OF doesn't come up with that lucky catch! Now you're saying that HJ and WO-S are pretty evenly matched? Hmmmm. I'd have to agree with you!

Nope not saying that at all, i think a lot of reserves will see action late, WOS is gearing up for hj, just want to beat OF in workmanlike fashion. Sorry, not evenly matched. Basically same teams from last year minues 2-3 players on each side and we know what happened last year.

that kid definitely can kick for sure..the first on side kick was perfect and I thought it was a fluke..then he did it again..I don't belive I have ever seen a high school kid kick one like that before

No doubt.  For that kicker to duplicate perfect kicks like he did was amazing.  I've never seen NFL kickers do that in a live game.  He made my heart race a little.  

No doubt.  For that kicker to duplicate perfect kicks like he did was amazing.  I've never seen NFL kickers do that in a live game.  He made my heart race a little.

yea I have talked about that since friday..amazing for a high school kid..I would say after I seen him do it twice in a row that it wasn't a fluke..the 2nd kick was a carbon copy of the 1st