WOS@ORANGEFIELD

wo-s#1

yea I have talked about that since friday..amazing for a high school kid..I would say after I seen him do it twice in a row that it wasn't a fluke..the 2nd kick was a carbon copy of the 1st

His extra points were DEAD center - not to mention how far they went. Kid probably kicks as well as Stuart Flowers did for HJ a few years back.

WITH 45 SEC SHOWING ON THE CLOCK FIRST DOWN MUSTANGS AT ORANGFIELD  ONE  YARD LINE.THE  MUSTANGS PUT THE POWER PACKAGE IN DALLAS UNDER CENTER WITH THE BIG CATS BEHIND HIM  BOTH BACKS #1 235 POUNDS # 2 225 POUNDS NICE SET UP

WITH 45 SEC SHOWING ON THE CLOCK FIRST DOWN MUSTANGS AT ORANGFIELD  ONE  YARD LINE.THE  MUSTANGS PUT THE POWER PACKAGE IN DALLAS UNDER CENTER WITH THE BIG CATS BEHIND HIM  BOTH BACKS #1 235 POUNDS # 2 225 POUNDS NICE SET UP

MUSTANGS WITH TWO TIME OUTS LEFT ORANGEFIELD -0 SICK FEELING 

StangX5.... Now I'm a "redneck" playa?? Man that is called stereotyping.... Don't make me get out the big guns and go to stereotyping folks on here..... There will be some pedophiles on here getting butt-hurt like a sum-buck.....

If the shoe fits. Didn't call you once but if you want to embrace it go for it my friend. As far as me predicting roughly the same score as hooterville beat the bobcats by, same score doesn't mean evenly matched teams. Just means same score.

If the shoe fits. Didn't call you once but if you want to embrace it go for it my friend. As far as me predicting roughly the same score as hooterville beat the bobcats by, same score doesn't mean evenly matched teams. Just means same score.

But wouldn't a better team score more points? Or allow fewer?