WS @ Joaquin

West Sabine needs a win here. Otherwise you probably go into the last game needing a win over Shelbyville and possibly some help to make the playoffs. West Sabine presents some matchup problems for Joaquin, but a run defense that gave up 300 yards rushing to SA is fixing to get tested again in a big big way

West Sabine needs a win here. Otherwise you probably go into the last game needing a win over Shelbyville and possibly some help to make the playoffs. West Sabine presents some matchup problems for Joaquin, but a run defense that gave up 300 yards rushing to SA is fixing to get tested again in a big big way

That is an understatement. I don't think Joaquin would pass the ball to save their grandmother's life! Have to be fundamentally sound and finish the tackle......

That's pretty cool. I saw where AAW posted a link to the story in the Bmt Enterprise about the girls playing tonight. I don't know if two girls have played before for the same team. The last girl I can remember actually playing on varsity was from Evadale. I think she was the kicker and played some cornerback too. I'm sure someone can remember that and correct me if I'm wrong.

That's pretty cool. I saw where AAW posted a link to the story in the Bmt Enterprise about the girls playing tonight. I don't know if two girls have played before for the same team. The last girl I can remember actually playing on varsity was from Evadale. I think she was the kicker and played some cornerback too. I'm sure someone can remember that and correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't know if they will get to play tonight or not, as they are JV but them just being on the sidelines will be historic. One is a WR/DB and the other is a DL/OL.