CROSBY vs DAYTON

cougar14

I've apparently accomplished my goal to hit a nerve. You'd think If you took this much time and effort you could at least not copy me and be more original. Safe travels to your daddy's city and be prepared for the beat down. Give good updates however since I've been called to do my civic duty and have to work. Tick tock Tick tock nowhere to hide.

I've apparently accomplished my goal to hit a nerve. You'd think If you took this much time and effort you could at least not copy me and be more original. Safe travels to your daddy's city and be prepared for the beat down. Give good updates however since I've been called to do my civic duty and have to work. Tick tock Tick tock nowhere to hide.

I realize part of your civic duty will be picking up trash on HWY 90 so be careful there will be a lot of us Bronco fans walking to the game we will be sure and keep an eye out for ya  though .

The calm before the storm awfully quite. Perhaps Dayton has accepted their role as the 4th or 3rd best team in the district. SMDH Stewart must be wondering what happened to the so called dynasty he built just to see Crosby and King rule it now. Man good times in C-Town tonight sit back relax and strap on your seatbelt folks cause Dayton you've been on a ride like this before with CV and King now it's our turn to B-slap that you know what.

The calm before the storm awfully quite. Perhaps Dayton has accepted their role as the 4th or 3rd best team in the district. SMDH Stewart must be wondering what happened to the so called dynasty he built just to see Crosby and King rule it now. Man good times in C-Town tonight sit back relax and strap on your seatbelt folks cause Dayton you've been on a ride like this before with CV and King now it's our turn to B-slap that you know what.

changed that screen name back huh? Also, I see you're willing to share the spotlight with king now.... I guess I might too after they nearly tripled the point total y'all were able to muster against Humble.

changed that screen name back huh? Also, I see you're willing to share the spotlight with king now.... I guess I might too after they nearly tripled the point total y'all were able to muster against Humble.

Huh?? Whatever that means. Anyway, got to massage the ego of the only other contender that's relevant in Crosby's district. You dang bottom feeders from Dayton are fixing to get kicked straight in your mouth but it still won't shut you up. Just think it could be worse, you could have a photographer that doesn't know if she's pointing the camera at a game or a goal post, a wannabe fan that uses SETX.com to try and get the coaches fired, and then there's you, plain ol' Dayton, just a miserable ol' moniker and only shallow insight to bring to the table, wonder how many times you've changed your name since yalls Laing streaks have mounted. That ought to get y'all going on gameday.

Huh?? Whatever that means. Anyway, got to massage the ego of the only other contender that's relevant in Crosby's district. You dang bottom feeders from Dayton are fixing to get kicked straight in your mouth but it still won't shut you up. Just think it could be worse, you could have a photographer that doesn't know if she's pointing the camera at a game or a goal post, a wannabe fan that uses SETX.com to try and get the coaches fired, and then there's you, plain ol' Dayton, just a miserable ol' moniker and only shallow insight to bring to the table, wonder how many times you've changed your name since yalls Laing streaks have mounted. That ought to get y'all going on gameday.

Ha! Same name since 06. Good luck tonight. You've stirred the pot well this week.

Ha! Same name since 06. Good luck tonight. You've stirred the pot well this week.

I take that as a component and wish you the same. In all seriousness, throw the records, the stats, who scored what on who's opponent, strap those chin straps tight, and get ready for some much anticipated injury free football; with the hometown Coogs winning of course. It ought to be fun!!

Seriously? You know nothing. I bet you were that screaming mimi... at the JV game last night...  :rolleyes: