Port Arthur Memorial 28 Baytown Sterling 24/Final

WOSgrad

Defense deserves a ton of credit. Held Sterling under 200 yards of total offense. The 2 RBs got yards, but the really had to earn them. And once they were forced to pass, they couldn't at all. That will hurt Sterling the rest of the season. But they play very hard. Miles improved from last year when I saw them.

Memorial's offense wasn't pretty, but they made plays when they needed to. Kenan Washington dropped a would-be touchdown but then had a big 27 yard catch on the game-winning drive. Kam inexplicably went backwards for a huge loss and I thought the game was over on 4th down. But it was a Memorial Miracle. Great awareness by Travon McClain.

The Titans still have a lot to work on, but getting the monkey off their back could do wonders for them. I'm no expert, but I did pick them to win tonight lol

after reading the panews article, as a fan and I know the team will take the win, BUT that was a HORRIBLE performance!!! i'm sorry to be so critical, but 6-16 for 91 yards IS NOT GOOD. a poster said it best, coaching in this area is sub par. seems xobx was on the same page as toby, but got lucky....instead of trusting your fg kicker which is capable of a 35 yard fg, you take a risk and chunk it in the end zone AND PRAY somebody catches it???? why not kick the fg and play for OT???? hoping someone locks LP coaches in the locker room. sorry guys, but it sounds as if we are desperate and just accepting anything....not to take anything from sterling, cause they are much improved...I will go as far to say the better team lost. I will argue this to the end....

1.questionable play calling.

2.yourstar running back runs backwards on the goal line

3.wr's beside mcclain still have not showed up

4. qb is still coming around, but nowhere near ready to get the team in the playoffs or 1st rd. imo what we see from him now, should have been seeing in week 0-week3...