Little Cypress-Mauriceville 35 Cleveland 20/Final

WOSgrad

Why was this game so close? Metal detectors on the goalline? :D

Thats funny, It  wasn't  really that close LCM controlled  the game. Cleveland ran a kick off back, and they broke two long runs on them. Jackson at QB was very fast and elusive. The second half our defense pretty much took them out of the game. Penalties hurt us the most last night.

Thats funny, It  wasn't  really that close LCM controlled  the game. Cleveland ran a kick off back, and they broke two long runs on them. Jackson at QB was very fast and elusive. The second half our defense pretty much took them out of the game. Penalties hurt us the most last night.

indians will probably pack it in now, bball practice starts in a couple weeks. I remember when they were very good, not so much now.

indians will probably pack it in now, bball practice starts in a couple weeks. I remember when they were very good, not so much now.

We were talking in the stands and they have the athletes there for sure. I don't know if its coaching problems but if they  got it together they could be a good team. We are 3 and 0 playing them. I think we should beat Bridge City, and should  face off with Jasper. I spoke with a person from Jasper last night and they said Jasper wasn't very good.

We were talking in the stands and they have the athletes there for sure. I don't know if its coaching problems but if they  got it together they could be a good team. We are 3 and 0 playing them. I think we should beat Bridge City, and should  face off with Jasper. I spoke with a person from Jasper last night and they said Jasper wasn't very good.

I think its more internal with Jasper ;)

Dont think Jasper is not good they always have the talent and can be very good. Good job Bears lovin that new district I suppose!

I know Jasper has talent. I spoke with a person that is from Jasper that said they weren't  good. Maybe They're comparing last year's team with this one. I think we have a shot at beating them. Cleveland did a good job by slowing us down on our run game and that opened up the pass.