Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football

Who you got tonight? I will take the Texans 27-24 due to the Colts being one dimensional having no running game, having serious offensive line issues, and struggling defensively... With that being said, Andrew Luck is a very good QB and the Colts have a good shot at winning the game but I just have a feeling that the Texans are going to come out swinging...

Who you got tonight? I will take the Texans 27-24 due to the Colts being one dimensional having no running game, having serious offensive line issues, and struggling defensively... With that being said, Andrew Luck is a very good QB and the Colts have a good shot at winning the game but I just have a feeling that the Texans are going to come out swinging...

Man were you way off on the come out swinging lol.

Outside of the beard, I'm not a Fitzpatrick fan, but he is was getting pressure on every pass. He made some nice throws. Game wasn't on him. I'm fairly certain that Kareem Jackson is on some sort of Make a Wish program and that is why he is still on a NFL roster. And Lewis has a phobia of covering anyone in the endzone and immediately falls down at the goal line. Swearinger thinks he can superman dive at a players shoulder pads and they will fall down. I hear good things about the Watt kid though

My co-worker always says that if Clowney was in there they would have won. You can't just insert an injured player and coma away with a win, even though some plays would have changed. Texans need to get off to good starts. They fall behind and make it interesting, but playing comeback football is tough.

whats yall record again? What has yall QB done lately??

3-3 and he is playing. Not sitting the bench.

I'm pretty sure Fitz is just holding the spot warm for Mallet or Savage or maybe a draft pick next year.

If O'Brien or Smith wanted any of the so called top Qb's in last draft, they would've got them. So that must mean they didn't want any of them, including Johnny JamBoogie.

I agree with bg. At least if they had manziel they would have a qb that throw completions to his team and not to the opponents. Texans got rid of Schaub and picked up Schaub with a beard.

heck they were better off with cotton swab at the helm lol, first mistake was passing on JFF, 2nd mistake was cutting Keenum, 3rd mistake bringing in Mallett just to sit the bench.

heck they were better off with cotton swab at the helm lol, first mistake was passing on JFF, 2nd mistake was cutting Keenum, 3rd mistake bringing in Mallett just to sit the bench.

Schaub couldn't beat out rookie Carr. Schaub 3rd string for the RAIDERS and hasn't even suited up for last couple games(for a good reason)

Keenum might be 3rd string in St.Louis

Mallet could possibly be being brought up to speed for a change if needed.

All this to say, obviously O'Brien has an idea what kind of Qb he wants and none of those guys in the draft fit the model. I thought Bortles would have been a good pick but do you take him over the freak Clowney?  

We are talking about Cleveland, but surely they aren't that stupid.

Talk about a wasted 1st round pick so far.

it would not surprise me if JFF is traded before next season starts unless Hoyer gets injured and then THEY HAVE TO play JFF at QB.

And now strong rumor mill has the Pats shopping Brady at the end of the season if they dont go far in the playoffs. No excuse for Houston to not get a better QB than whats on the roster real soon.

Talk about wasted draft picks Houston may have wasted one cause who knows when Clowney going to play, now they back to having the same D as last yr with a QB that has no onions or drive to lead their offense consistently, might as well have kept cotton swab or Keenum as previously stated lol. At least Watt is almost a guaranteed 1 TD per game and prevention of 2 per game otherwise yall might be 1-5 instead of 3-3.

I agree with bg. At least if they had manziel they would have a qb that throw completions to his team and not to the opponents. Texans got rid of Schaub and picked up Schaub with a beard.

Seems tht his teammates respect him which goes a long way. He does have a Favre gunslinger mentality sometimes.

He has thrown some picks, but no pick sixes like Schaub had perfected. He's cheap and if it don't workout, no big loss.

it would not surprise me if JFF is traded before next season starts unless Hoyer gets injured and then THEY HAVE TO play JFF at QB.

And now strong rumor mill has the Pats shopping Brady at the end of the season if they dont go far in the playoffs. No excuse for Houston to not get a better QB than whats on the roster real soon.

Talk about wasted draft picks Houston may have wasted one cause who knows when Clowney going to play, now they back to having the same D as last yr with a QB that has no onions or drive to lead their offense consistently, might as well have kept cotton swab or Keenum as previously stated lol. At least Watt is almost a guaranteed 1 TD per game and prevention of 2 per game otherwise yall might be 1-5 instead of 3-3.

Clowney supposedly is 50/50 to play next Monday night.  We'll have to wait  few seasons to find out if he was worth #1 overall.

I agree with what you say about Watt. Glad he is under contract for the next several years. Hopefully Clowney can have long healthy career along with Watt.