Information for tomorrow's LC-M/Cleveland game

Always struck me as strange that they make you go through the metal detectors to sit next to your own teams fans. We normally don't stab each other at home games, so I don't know why we would in Cleveland.

Well, it's Cleveland Texas, nuff said.

I know of a couple of other stadiums who have metal detectors, but that is it. Both of those are Houston ISD stadiums.

BISD needs to get a couple for the butch.

All the times I have been there, including tonight, I have never seen any incident of violence. I have also never heard of any violent incidents at that stadium. I usually make anywhere from 3-5 games there a year. Never had any problems.

Something tells me you are trolling here.

All the times I have been there, including tonight, I have never seen any incident of violence. I have also never heard of any violent incidents at that stadium. I usually make anywhere from 3-5 games there a year. Never had any problems.

who ever said anything about violence. 

seems to me you assume to much.

he does alot of that ;) (last statement)