East Chambers 40 Kountze 32/Final

WOSgrad

he ended up with 11 carries for 195 yrds and 3 tds.

Pretty good night on Defense too. All around great game for #3. We have had different kids on different nights step up to the plate and knock it out of the park. Good job by 3 different RB's on 3 different games. If all three kids go off on the same night watch out. Mix that in with QB and receivers.

Pretty good night on Defense too. All around great game for #3. We have had different kids on different nights step up to the plate and knock it out of the park. Good job by 3 different RB's on 3 different games. If all three kids go off on the same night watch out. Mix that in with QB and receivers.

thanks ..

I just wanted to give some props on Kountze.  Grayland Arnold is a great running back and Justin Harper can catch the football. Arnold played three different positions which I think is smart football. Coaches did a good job trying to create a miss match with Arnold. The halfback pass with Arnold was a great call. Over all a great game by Kountze and if they stay healthy watch out because they can play ball. Good luck Kountze. I enjoyed watching a good clean game of great football.

I just wanted to give some props on Kountze. Grayland Arnold is a great running back and Justin Harper can catch the football. Arnold played three different positions which I think is smart football. Coaches did a good job trying to create a miss match with Arnold. The halfback pass with Arnold was a great call. Over all a great game by Kountze and if they stay healthy watch out because they can play ball. Good luck Kountze. I enjoyed watching a good clean game of great football.

How do we match up with anahuac ?