Hamshire-Fannett 40 Beaumont Kelly 31/Final

WOSgrad

Hf needs to get a D line and linebackers and maybe they want give up forty points a game a cb want help you when most of your tds and yards r coming from the middle

Hf d-line and lb arent consistent yes. But if u get pass them is smooth sailing td. Glad to see dubois return as safety cause games would be totally different. Now when hf two starter cb were in kelly was moving ball consistently and dubois was saving tds. But when harris decides to go with king as a cb most of 4th qt starting at 1st kelly pocession instead of putting him in when kelly at 20 knocking to score bam Kelly is punting left and right and held w/o a td for whole forth qt. I believe king counted for 3-4 tackles as a cb so cb's can help out in middle. How many broken up passes/int do our starting cb have. D-line & lb have more int and int retured for tds.

Is this the bcs and you need style points ? Like i said earlier a W is a W by 9 points or by 90 points last i checked if your team has 1 more point than the other team you win , Last i checked .

maybe u r correct W is W but lets not pat everybody on the back for beating a team by nine when it should be by forty and if Kelly would've lost there running back it may have been a L not W

Its no maybe my man i am right they won thus no L but rather a W and that is all that counts . Now having said that no one from what ive seen thinks that hf is gonna go undefeated. Hamshire has major problems on d and still needs other players too step up on offense . Looks like others stepped up last night on offense which was good to see .hf still has a ways to go . But coming into district play with a 4-2 record and a 2 game winning streak is something to hang your hat on . Especially if you have already won 1 more game than last year and the first time winning 4 games in 7 years.

Kelly moved the ball at will on the groundand only attempted maybe 10pass plays total on the night so I'm wondering why there is all this chatter about king at corner. If Kelly didn't kick at the start of both halves, had any kickoff or punt coverage and the two bonehead turnovers in the 3rd quarter, HF loses this game. Refs were questionable in favor of HF as well... Oline was tackling and holding all night, not one flag on HF. HF is in for a rude awakening next week

Kelly moved the ball at will on the groundand only attempted maybe 10pass plays total on the night so I'm wondering why there is all this chatter about king at corner. If Kelly didn't kick at the start of both halves, had any kickoff or punt coverage and the two bonehead turnovers in the 3rd quarter, HF loses this game. Refs were questionable in favor of HF as well... Oline was tackling and holding all night, not one flag on HF. HF is in for a rude awakening next week

Yes it was the refs.  :rolleyes:

You actually think BYE is gonna beat HF next week.

And the refs are always "questioned" by the losing team's side. Nothing new there.

Here we go with another joker with the "ifs" . Hamshire won the game plain and simple so move on . Like i said before no one said after this hamshire is gonna win a district title or win out . "If" hamshire would have lost the game you say same ole hamshire . well they won the game and you say they should have won by 40 . Now you say "if" this would have happened or "if" that would have happened , well it didnt and they won so lets move on and let the kids enjoy their win for another day and get ready for next week .

You actually think BYE is gonna beat HF next week.

And the refs are always "questioned" by the losing team's side. Nothing new there.

Haha I'd definitely take the over on the betting front with HFs defense next week... Sorry for not knowing everyone's schedule... I'll do better next time... ;)

Haha and IF you don't ever correct IF, you become IT.

And" It" was a "W" . So "if" kelly's d wouldn't have given up 41 points this isnt a discussion (but they did) . Looks like the "it" your talking about is kelly's defense . Now "if" hamshire defense didnt hold kelly to 31 points they would have lost(but they didnt ) . Thus hf 40 - kelly 31 the name of the game is too score more than the opponent. Looks like kelly became the "it" last night , no "ifs" about it check the box score "if" you can read "it" . Lets move on bulldogs parents .

Haha if we're being petty and talking about people not being able to read, look into the mirror buddy, because you've either neglected to acknowledge real life and the things I've already brought up, or simply cannot read them... You used to be able to talk about football on this forum, SO glad it's been reduced to this nonsense

Kelly moved the ball at will on the groundand only attempted maybe 10pass plays total on the night so I'm wondering why there is all this chatter about king at corner. If Kelly didn't kick at the start of both halves, had any kickoff or punt coverage and the two bonehead turnovers in the 3rd quarter, HF loses this game.

Just in case you missed it. It was a great game fought hard by both teams. GL to both in district

Score 40-31 i dont care how you score Thats football my man . We are talking football , you are just making excuses for the losing team . They made mistakes that cost them the game . Hamshire has been losing for years after being a good football program from the 70's , 80's 90's and a few years in the 2000's . We havent been to the playoffs since 2003 the longest streak in school history . So im not under any hypnotic spell because we won back to back games and have a 4-2 record we are the best team in the area . The team has a long way to go , i come from an era when you could go 8-2 and miss the playoffs if you lost the wrong games . Nowadays you can get into the playoffs with losing records and get the lights beat out of you in bidistrict or you can do like gladewater and go 4 deep into the playoffs and finish with a 7-7 record . In other words its still 4 games to go and hamshire can lose the next 4 , i just take 1 game at a time so hf won last night enjoy it one more day then its time to move on . Good luck bulldogs with the rest of your season .