Port Neches-Groves 47 Baytown Goose Creek Memorial 20/Final

WOSgrad

Yup only a sophmore and probably wouldn't be playing as much but the the injury to giblin is forced to contribute more..only make him better in the long run though. Hopefully Sparks will be okay...I think we should be fine next week without him if he needs to rest.

I think he was referring to Runnels #33 being a soph. He's like a bowling ball. Kid has huge legs and runs hard. He can help keep Halfin healthy late in games.

How do we get so many idi*ots posting in PN-G threads? Fox? any poster with SFA in the handle? Stick to the disaster over in PA and leave the real football to your friends over at PN-G.

your assumptions are wrong. Not sure if you just want to rag on PA this morning or what but whatever floats ya boat I guess.

Not a bad score, considering PNG was not in sync tonight. I'm sure the coaches will correct things this week. I think PNG had around 480 total yards to GCM's 200 total yards. Turnovers were the key tonight!

Png 455 yds 45=178 rush,21/31/0 277 pass  *Gcm 242 yds 26=175 rush,5/10/0(i swear png had a int)67 pass Goose again 4/4 fumbles thats 4 straight w/4 fumbles.Png not real big upfront but do blk assigns well,tackle well.Prayers for #10,catching pass,got clocked from 2 directions,hope he's ok and not a concussion.Morse didn't take a direct hit but signs of back pain on cpl plays.Met/talked w/ Cougarcal