Port Neches-Groves 47 Baytown Goose Creek Memorial 20/Final

WOSgrad

When the game was well in hand in the 4th qtr I don't know why you leave Morse in the game on 4th down punt situations. Obvious punt situations when you're not going to go for it or quick kick. That's a perfect time for some extra contact that he doesn't need. PNG misses that big boy on the outside, I think they'll be tough in that district though and will make it out of the first round then it depends on the matchup in the second. GCM needs to quit playing hot potato with the pigskin.

Td pass in season record is 29 by doty
Yards record for season is 3087 by long
This is from record info from coach faircloth

Td pass in season record is 29 by doty
Yards record for season is 3087 by long
This is from record info from coach faircloth

He's gonna break those records this yr.

I agreed with Morse staying in for two reasons. 1. Get work with McZeal, Girouard and other WR not named sparks.
2. The backup is ky walker, starting db. Cant risk him getting hurt just as much. They kept Adam under control in 4th. 95% was handoffs and passes were screens, a quick pass so no pressure.

your assumptions are wrong. Not sure if you just want to rag on PA this morning or what but whatever floats ya boat I guess.

Maybe on fox being from PA, and you are a great poster yourself. But sfa85, sfa87, and a few others always seem to find themselves dogging PN-G in a PN-G thread. Fox has it out for McZeal and has proven it over and over again. How many PN-G posters do you see calling out PA or their players in a PAM game thread? Now sfa97 is saying we need to learn to run the ball to close out games? Really? PN-G averages nearly 200 yards a game rushing. 

When his mental game catches up with his physical make up he'll be hard to deal with. I think sometimes we look at a kids physical make up and expectations get set too high. He's what 15 years old. Just got to make sure he catches the ball first before he runs from what I saw last night. There will be a big difference in his progress between is Sophomore and junior years. The problem is they need his production now with losing the other big kid on the outside.

Liltex what did you think of PNG?

Dist champs barring injuries.Not real big upfront but block,tackle well,good speed.I figured PNG would have played a little faster pace.Hard to get a real good feel for your offense(I think is real good)cause defensively GCM is pretty bad & they have a ton of turnovers