Port Neches-Groves 47 Baytown Goose Creek Memorial 20/Final

WOSgrad

Dist champs barring injuries.Not real big upfront but block,tackle well,good speed.I figured PNG would have played a little faster pace.Hard to get a real good feel for your offense(I think is real good)cause defensively GCM is pretty bad & they have a ton of turnovers

Not so fast, I know one team that might have something to say about that...

Twice vs SC & GCM,I think you gonna ask what I think bodidn't=real good speed,real explosive offense if they'd speed up playcallin.They have some troubles w/discipline/for as stopping a good run game & give up chunks of yds.I know it's early yet but now if they played PNG I'd take PNG by 10 @ home by 6 @Butch

Hey I tried to meet you and Buddy with Soulja but it didn't happen...

The healthier team will take district. By the way the game is at Butch. The Jags have faced 5 excellent RB ' S (Smith, Dauphine, Martin, Chatman and Choudhry). So I feel good about keeping everyone in district "contained", notice i didn't say stopped. The play calling is getting faster each week, and Jaquet is progressing...

PNG wins district if my opinion carries any wait. I even told a very good friend of mine named Toby Foreman last night because he asked me to be honest what I thought a score would be for PNG and Central and I said PNG 35-24. PNG is so balanced on offense and the defense in Faircloth's own words "has played better than the offense." 
Now if Central won I wouldn't be shocked by any means but PNG to me right now is the best team in the district. When your only loss is to a team named WOS, you have my vote.

Toby shouldn't be your friend anymore...Lol.

We still have a lot of work to do. We looked sluggish on offense and defense last night. Anyone know how long Cropper is out for?

I agree with you about appearing sluggish. Some of the plays that were made - I'm not so sure it was execution on our part or cashing in on miscues by GCM. Either way, a win is a win.

It's still early in the season, but we are going to have to clean up some things in order to put Nederland and Central away and carry that momentum into the playoffs if a deep run is in the cards.