PNG @ GCM

PNG a well coached team. Boys play with intensity. GCM at least gotta show up. Things will get ridiculous in this one early. Words of wisdom to GCM don't show your hand to early.

Well I guess we are poorly coached, our boys are scared, and we don't play with a full deck. I like our chances.

Well, you'll have little something to look forward to. PN-G isn't as athletic across the board like Central. But they make up for that in pinpoint execution of their plays. Their QB, throwingwise, is just as good if not better than our QB.

On defense, they are sound and disciplined. Those option plays that y'all gashed us on probably won't work on them. But their overall tackling may be a little lacking. I'm sure your #7 will not be tackled by the first PN-G defender.

Still gonna be bad, but their coach is a stand up guy and will not run the score up.

True Soulja, although we are gang tackling more this year. Much improved in that area. I just hope we can stay healthy. Another good player(Cody Cropper) may have torn a tendon in his foot. Luckily he is not a starter but does come in often with Halfin, and on special teams, and is a threat. We do have some depth there with Runnels, but we just can keep losing players to injuries. McZeal stepped up and showed some maturity last night. He will be, if not already as a Sophmore, a D-1 prospect. If Sparks, Mczeal, Sulivan, Halfin and Morse, not to mention our line men, can not get hurt, knock on wood, we should be hard to stop on offense. That being said, we can not look at GCM as cake walk. Every team is important now. GCM looked like they can run the ball, so could be a challenge for us. I don't know about their passing attack. I think we come out the winners though.

True Soulja, although we are gang tackling more this year. Much improved in that area. I just hope we can stay healthy. Another good player(Cody Cropper) may have torn a tendon in his foot. Luckily he is not a starter but does come in often with Halfin, and on special teams, and is a threat. We do have some depth there with Runnels, but we just can keep losing players to injuries. McZeal stepped up and showed some maturity last night. He will be, if not already as a Sophmore, a D-1 prospect. If Sparks, Mczeal, Sulivan, Halfin and Morse, not to mention our line men, can not get hurt, knock on wood, we should be hard to stop on offense. That being said, we can not look at GCM as cake walk. Every team is important now. GCM looked like they can run the ball, so could be a challenge for us. I don't know about their passing attack. I think we come out the winners though.

GCM will not hurt you with the pass, so your secondary should be focused on not letting #7 get in the open field and make that home run saving tackle.