Hemphill at San Augustine

tigerheart

Lots of talk last week about this game but it's been quiet.

We'll see where both teams stand. District mate West Sabine took down Hemphill by 9. Can SA send a message and put it on Hemphill? Can Hemphill show that they have a shot at the playoffs? (SA lost by 4 to Garrison in week 1 and had several opportunities to beat them)

Say clown just because my pick is different from yours, don't get butt hurt. :rolleyes:

Im not butt hurt at all!  You havent seen SA play this year....you automatically pick Hemphill because they roughed your little boys up!  AND THEY STILL BROKE THEIR 0-20 STREAK ON HD! baha

Dude don't talk to me. You have butt breath and in dire need of a Tic-Tac.

I think that's the smell of EC's tail getting smoked by White Oak last year!  Oh and grow up.....get better smart ass remarks that arent taught in the 1st grade!  Guess everyone in EC has coodies and thats why you havent won state in how long?  See how that sounds kinda childish?

I think that's the smell of EC's tail getting smoked by White Oak last year!  Oh and grow up.....get better smart ass remarks that arent taught in the 1st grade!  Guess everyone in EC has coodies and thats why you havent won state in how long?  See how that sounds kinda childish?

I think that methane gas is effecting your brain. You want to talk about Mart last year or Alto. I can probably recall a few more.LOL. Look dude you can talk about everyone else but you can't take it. I have a story about dishing it out and can't take it. Don't make me start calling you Rover.

I think that methane gas is effecting your brain. You want to talk about Mart last year or Alto. I can probably recall a few more.LOL. Look dude you can talk about everyone else but you can't take it. I have a story about dishing it out and can't take it. Don't make me start calling you Rover.

Hey we can talk about the 2003 playoffs when EC got shut out?