LCM vs Silsbee

BADSANTA

LCM will win this one easily.

LCM 35
Silsbee 14

You better hope the offense doesn't go 3 and out all night long. I think we are throwing the ball way to much. I don't like our play calling at all. Im hoping we come up on top but we are going to have to play better. Last week was embarrassing.  

Silsbee needs to stop throwing the ball 30+ times a game. What is the deal? You have a very atheletic QB in Thomas who should be getting more snaps to help the running game. How does Spearman run for close to 800 yards last year and not even have 100 total in 5 games? Coach wake up!!!

As far as your question concerning Spearman, he hasn't produced like he did last year. He seems to want to dance more than run. The other two backs have been producing better by hitting the hole and running, where he has been going more side to side. Thomas would definately help the running game but is a starter on defense. We have many key players playing a lot on both sides of the ball. The fewer going both ways the better if possible. Haven't gone back and looked at the numbers but in the three losses we have had to throw the ball ,ore because of playing catch up. And for passing, Partain is the man. Yes he had a tough week last week and in week two but in both of those games he seldom had much time in the pocket. I have my problems with the play calling from time to time as well and we definately need to run the ball better than we have in all three of the losses. That may indeed result in seeing more snaps for Thomas, especially once district begins.

If the Bears show up in the same condition they did last week it will be all Tigers. The worst I had seen the Bears play in a good while. I have seen them bounce back in the past, so I will go with them this week but I believe it will be close. I have to admit that last week was the first game that I have been to because of work. I can't understand why such a let down from last year. I can understand loosing talented Seniors making a difference but that is not the case. The let down I'm talking about is attitude, all the walking around and no hustle in some of the guys. Almost like they really wasn't in to it. That can be corrected and hopefully we will see it Friday night. 

If the Bears show up in the same condition they did last week it will be all Tigers. The worst I had seen the Bears play in a good while. I have seen them bounce back in the past, so I will go with them this week but I believe it will be close. I have to admit that last week was the first game that I have been to because of work. I can't understand why such a let down from last year. I can understand loosing talented Seniors making a difference but that is not the case. The let down I'm talking about is attitude, all the walking around and no hustle in some of the guys. Almost like they really wasn't in to it. That can be corrected and hopefully we will see it Friday night.

also play calling was horrible last week. In the first half we went for it on 4th down twice instead of the taking the field goal.