Center @ Hardin-Jefferson

Crawford

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Center
    • Hardin-Jefferson

Center offensive line is big and line up foot to foot making a defensive rush up middle tough. If you don't get pressure on Q-back he can hurt you . He is a good athlete, receivers  are o k. There defense didn't impress me but Jasper turned the ball  over to them about as much as they did to the Hawks. I think the Hawks win 28-14. Best of luck to both teams  and hope you all  come out injury free.

I am a true fan, but also realistic. I did not pick Silsbee to beat WO-S. Does that not make me a true fan?

I'm realistic as well, but I just feel that a true fan shouldn't "pick" against their team even if you know without a doubt that your team is going to lose. I just think knowing your team is going to lose and picking your team to win are different. But in this case I believe Center has a great team. They may not be no WOS, but I feel that Center matches up well against HJ and that it should be a good game with my Riders coming out on top in end

I'm just curious, have any of y'all even seen Buna's running game this season yet? It's pretty dang good. And I'm assuming you know little if anything about Center. Let me guess, your basing it on how they did last season or who we've played so far this season. So far we've played Waskom who was ranked #1 in 3A in some polls untill we played them, then we played Buna, which I've already address them, then the Garrison game which was called right after the 2nd qtr in the pouring rain because of a severe lightning storm, then we have last weeks game against Jasper which both teams have played. So y'all make your own assessment on who had a better game against them. Center is a young team, but very talented and very athletic. I'm not going to say Center is going to roll over HJ, but neither will HJ over Center. This will be a great game.

GO RIDERS!!