Center @ Hardin-Jefferson

Crawford

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Center
    • Hardin-Jefferson

Besides if there is a team we're playing that so happens to be down in your area, first don't be offended if we want to come on setx. Don't y'all want to talk a little smack between the teams that we hardly get to make any interaction with? For me it makes it more interesting. So don't take offense just because folks from another website comes in to yours.

Besides if there is a team we're playing that so happens to be down in your area, first don't be offended if we want to come on setx. Don't y'all want to talk a little smack between the teams that we hardly get to make any interaction with? For me it makes it more interesting. So don't take offense just because folks from another website comes in to yours.

don't come on a website telling your east texas buddies to stay true to smoaky. That's what people take offense too, if you would rather be over there stay over there.

In other news... HJ vs Center should be a good matchup. However, if HJ does get the "W" we will all learn that Center wasn't what everyone thought they were.

Maybe they are what everyone thought they were, but HJ just a little bit better. Center has a good team and I wouldn’t give up on them because they lost to HJ. A lot of football left. Go give'em heck HJ.